~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

Arrrrggghhhhhh!!! I'm 11dpo today and I'm finding it even harder (didn't think that was even possible) not to test after seeing your bfp!!! Determined to wait till at least Thursday, ideally Friday. Had a lovely weekend which has distracted me nicely but back to symptom-spotting and fighting the urge to test now xxx

I don't know how you are holding out!!

Well, mother nature decided to come a litte later, :( am now out. Bring on next cycle..

Arrrrggghhhhhh!!! I'm 11dpo today and I'm finding it even harder (didn't think that was even possible) not to test after seeing your bfp!!! Determined to wait till at least Thursday, ideally Friday. Had a lovely weekend which has distracted me nicely but back to symptom-spotting and fighting the urge to test now xxx

Fear.

Sorry to hear about the witch Violet and raasay. Fingers crossed for September!! xx

Fear.

I think from the predictions we have put so much pressure on ourselves for the testing day. I know it's hard but try and keep yourself busy! When is the earliest you can test?

Fear.

I think from the predictions we have put so much pressure on ourselves for the testing day. I know it's hard but try and keep yourself busy! When is the earliest you can test?

I'm definitely feeling the pressure! I've been all relaxed and excited for the last few weeks after those predictions but this is just getting ridiculous now. Hard to decide when to test. Only ever had one 28-day cycle (last month) but from ov this month it's looking longer again. I'm typically 30+ days, 33/34 is more usual for me. So based on a 33/34 day cycle, af won't be 'late' until Sunday, which will be CD35 and 16dpo -- but still not my longest cycle.

Sorry for the massive long reply, lol :)

fingers crossed for you! I agree those predictions have put lots more pressure on! xxx

Myself and other half trying to chill out abit more and not let pressure get to us. Doesn't help that we're running two separate businesses in two different countries. Fingers crossed in 2 weeks life wil be simplified for us and no need for the 27 hrs flights every 8 weeks..

Yeah I know, sorry I am so weak willed... I wasn't going to test until the 28th and I am really wishing I had waited as I am so scared it is going to turn out to be a chemical pregnancy! I have done 7 tests already to keep checking, one of which was negative and I got myself in such a pickle!

When is af due? mine was tomorrow but the early af cramps were really worrying me as me LP is on the shorter side of average as it is. I did an internet cheapie that claims it does not detect hcg until af is late so was doing it "knowing" it would be negative so still can't believe it!! :poas:

I really really hope you get a BFP too mylullaby xxx

Yeah I know, sorry I am so weak willed... I wasn't going to test until the 28th and I am really wishing I had waited as I am so scared it is going to turn out to be a chemical pregnancy! I have done 7 tests already to keep checking, one of which was negative and I got myself in such a pickle!

When is af due? mine was tomorrow but the early af cramps were really worrying me as me LP is on the shorter side of average as it is. I did an internet cheapie that claims it does not detect hcg until af is late so was doing it "knowing" it would be negative so still can't believe it!! :poas:

Thanks lovely. Hope you have your sticky bean and the lines just get stronger and stronger. AF is due Fri/Sat so will probably test Friday morning. I'd love to surprise DH with a bfp when he gets home from work, but we shall see... x

Thanks lovely. Hope you have your sticky bean and the lines just get stronger and stronger. AF is due Fri/Sat so will probably test Friday morning. I'd love to surprise DH with a bfp when he gets home from work, but we shall see... x

Got my fingers crossed for you!! Just a few sleeps away!

Thanks Sugar. How are things looking for you ?xxx

No idea! Lol bit of a fuzzy head a few days ago and feeling a little crampy today. I don't mind if it's AF aslong as it's something lol will be testing on the 30th just incase! Got one test left so trying to save it till the end of the month x

No idea! Lol bit of a fuzzy head a few days ago and feeling a little crampy today. I don't mind if it's AF aslong as it's something lol will be testing on the 30th just incase! Got one test left so trying to save it till the end of the month x

Oooh good luck. Well done for saving your test.
You do realise that if you get your bfp you will 100% end up going out to buy more tests just to be sure, don't you?! ;)

Last edited:

Oooh good luck. Well done for saving your test.
You do realise that if you get your bfp you will 100% end up going out to buy more tests just to be sure, don't you?! ;)

I know! Lol :test: on base with the hubby at the moment and the spar here sells them for like £3.99 so I think id buy the lot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back