~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

getting so confused and irritated lol gonna be soo angry when witch comes for getting my hopes up by spotting around when ib would be and then being late. kinda worried about whats going on xxx

Awww Hun, its so horrible when your cycles mess you about ((((hugs))))

I'm out. Started spotting again tonight!! Gutted. I've never spotted mid-cycle before!! Oh well onto the next one. Cycle 11!!x

Congrats to all the bfps. And sorry to everyone witch has got. We gotta stay posative we will get there xx
Im due to ov sometime in next wk but not using my cbfm this cycle as off to menorca monday and just wanna take it easy. Gonna try dtd every othrr day and hopefully make a little menorcan bean haha!!
On another note ive been referred to fertility clinic and im booked in for bloods with drs for chlamidia and rubella so got ball rolling there. I WILL BE PREGNANT SOON!!!! Xxxx

Rach. If you don't mind me asking...how long were you trying before the doctor agreed to tests?x

Af is due tomorrow, I'm having slight cramps today so think she might be on her way. :(

I'm out. Going to try another soy cycle as I got down to 37 days this time using it.

I'm out too. Hope this next month brings us all good news. Congratulations to all with their BFP.

Really late to join this thread but I am testing next week... Is it ok for me to join? Been TTC for 9 months now for our second and i am really hoping we caught this month

Really late to join this thread but I am testing next week... Is it ok for me to join? Been TTC for 9 months now for our second and i am really hoping we caught this month

The more, the merrier :) Welcome to the thread and good luck for next week xxx

Last edited:
Sorry ladies who witch came<3<3 Sugarpop I was down to test tomorrow going to wait to see if the bitch comes Thursday, tested yesterday BFN too early I know, OH and myself going away in the morning for a couple of days for his b'day just want to chill and not think about POAS until im back, <3<3<3

TTC, Second month, Still new to this so forgive me if I sound stupid but I need some advice.. Had sex August 5th, 6th and 7th, Ovulated between the 15th and 17th not sure which due to having positive OPK all 3 days, First two being the strongest reading, 21st was my expected AF which I had cramping the day before and on the day of with what I thought was a period that lasted less than 12 hours, Strange for me being on a regular cycle. 23rd turned to very watery brown spotting which has pretty much stopped now but was only there when I wipe, Got a negative HPT today but heard some women not getting a positive for at least a week after expected AF. Not sure if I should be having symptoms yet but for the last week or so I have been getting random cramps, Nauseous but not physically been sick, Itchy nappies which have slightly swollen with more bumps than usual. Iv had for about a week now. Also tiredness which could be due to earlier hours at work maybe? Oh and I got a little emotional earlier watching an X factor audition which is not normal for me. Sorry for the long post just trying to include all information. I'd really appreciate and feedback from anyone who either knows the possibilities or is going through a similar situation.. Good luck to everyone else on there TTC train xxxx

Sorry ladies who witch came<3<3 Sugarpop I was down to test tomorrow going to wait to see if the bitch comes Thursday, tested yesterday BFN too early I know, OH and myself going away in the morning for a couple of days for his b'day just want to chill and not think about POAS until im back, <3<3<3

Okeydokey! Will change you to next week and wait for you to get back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back