Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

Your chart looks really promising, you often get a second shift to higher temperatures after implanting. Agree with the others that could well be implantation especially combined with your temp rise. Now you just need to wait until your hcg levels are high enough to make a positive test! Good luck!

Eeeeep look at that chart! I'm keeping everything crossed for you, when will you test?

Your chart looks really promising, you often get a second shift to higher temperatures after implanting. Agree with the others that could well be implantation especially combined with your temp rise. Now you just need to wait until your hcg levels are high enough to make a positive test! Good luck!

Do you? Ahhh, I'm really hoping it was. Still no bleeding after that one time yesterday. Hopefully temp will stay up! AF due in 6 days on the 23rd! Thanks for commenting xx

Eeeeep look at that chart! I'm keeping everything crossed for you, when will you test?

I'm really hoping it's our time after three long years ttc! Had abit of nausea earlier but passed once I'd eaten. Really thirsty today too. Also my areolas are darker, not sure if that's a sign of anything? 😕 hubby agrees they look bigger and darker too. They kinda look like their getting little white lumps on them too. Their still sensitive ans sore aswell which is unusual for me. My lower back is hurting today again too! Really hoping my temps stay up now! Ugh I don't know when to test after getting a BFN yesterday? Haha when do you think should test? I'm nervous now, hadn't told hubby about any of my syptoms until tofay didn't want to get his hopes up! Now he's convinced! Haha. Ugh. I really don't want to get my hopes up again! Thanks for all y9ur support! Means alot!

I would test on ad day or later. I'm aiming to test Monday or Tuesday I think. Don't worry about signs or lack thereof. I had absolutely no signs with either of my boys, to the point where I didn't know I was pregnant until nearly 8 weeks with both!

Ahhh did you? That's great! Ahh. My temps gona up again thismorning but FF has changed my ovulation date to two days ago based on my temps but I thibk that's totally wrong because of my previous two cycles and the other signs I had a long with it! Dying to test today. Will probably cave at some point. DTD with hubby last night and he said it felt different, I was like what??

Ahhh I'm so confused now xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-19-10-27-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-19-10-27-56.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 3
I would test on ad day or later. I'm aiming to test Monday or Tuesday I think. Don't worry about signs or lack thereof. I had absolutely no signs with either of my boys, to the point where I didn't know I was pregnant until nearly 8 weeks with both!

Just caved, did a test. BFN! 😢 why didn't I wait? Lol

Ohh no, you're falling into the trap! Don't do it! There's still loads of time to test and get a bfp. No more tests now until Monday missy! As someone else said on the forum, temp can change with minor infections, etc. Don't rely on it too much!

Ohh no, you're falling into the trap! Don't do it! There's still loads of time to test and get a bfp. No more tests now until Monday missy! As someone else said on the forum, temp can change with minor infections, etc. Don't rely on it too much!

Yep! Im going to hold out till Monday to take a test now! I thought my temp looked really promising until FF changed my 9vulation date 🙈 xx

Hello ladies,not much of an update today. Temp is still up, FF came up with a notification saying a possible triphasic pattern beginning CD 23, hmmm. Hubby begged me to test, told him it was pointless, but he insisted! BFN ofc lol, although I took a picture at about the minute mark and I swear I see a vvvfl (ill include pics) but I'm not sure. Plus it dissappeared after about 10 mins anyway. Still have back ache, had a terrible headache for most of the day,felt a little bit sick earlier,been off food, had a very vivid nightmare last night which was scary as hell! Put me on edge it was that bad! I tasted copper yesterday which was odd! Nipples are still sensitive but less so than before, although they tend to change through the day. Had a bit of cramping in lower pelvis pain, kinda feel like AF on its way, although feels lower than usual. Not really hopeful today, but I'm at peace with it haha! How is everyone else?? Oh also the molky/creamy cm has reappeard! Bit thicker than before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-20-06-29-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-06-29-16.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160820_162502.jpg
    20160820_162502.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160820_115617.jpg
    20160820_115617.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160820_162323.jpg
    20160820_162323.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
I'm not seeing anything hun, sorry :( get yourself some frers or some Superdrug tests, they work much better than ICs. All of your signs sound really, really encouraging!

I got my bfp today, absolutely overjoyed! Fully intended to test Monday as I didn't think I'd get my 2 lines today but I thought I'd test just to ease the need and there was my positive!

I'm not seeing anything hun, sorry :( get yourself some frers or some Superdrug tests, they work much better than ICs. All of your signs sound really, really encouraging!

I got my bfp today, absolutely overjoyed! Fully intended to test Monday as I didn't think I'd get my 2 lines today but I thought I'd test just to ease the need and there was my positive!

Wooohooo! Congratulations! So happy for you! When was your AF due? Mines only 4 days away now, hopefully get something soon! 😘 xxx

Mine was meant to be due Monday so I'm lucky I got the lines I did! I'm keeping everything crossed for you, when will you retest?

Mine was meant to be due Monday so I'm lucky I got the lines I did! I'm keeping everything crossed for you, when will you retest?

Awww. AF is due Tuesday for me, although FF says rhe 25th which is the Thursday so not sure. But FF has changed my ovulation date to the 10th now so I would be 11dpo tomorrow, I've got a fee cheap tests so I don't really mind using them up and getting bfn just to satisfy POAS for me and hubby and then next week if AF hasn't come I thibk ill get a frer, I've got a clear blue digi with the weeks indicator in the bathroom but I'm not wasting that haha!

I'll be kee ping this post updated whatever the outcome! My temps looming good I suppose,but I'm not hopefull at all now. Feel like AF is right around the corner, and having cramps as if she's about to rear her ugly head, but she hasn't as of yet so the progesterone cream may have extended my LP, because it's usually only about 10 days long. So if she's not here tomorrow, then at least that's worked!

Congrats again on your BFP! Happy for you! 😊

So nice to chat to others xxx

I reckon test Monday with a frer, you should get a decent line then. Hopefully the cream is working, I reckon if it has extended your lp then you could test any time from tomorrow. I'm so nervous for you, I hope you get your BFP!

Thank you for the congratulations :)

I reckon test Monday with a frer, you should get a decent line then. Hopefully the cream is working, I reckon if it has extended your lp then you could test any time from tomorrow. I'm so nervous for you, I hope you get your BFP!

Thank you for the congratulations :)

Ugh, I'm not even nervous anymore. I'm strangely at peace with having a bfn haha, Im usually really agitated but I just feel like AF is gonna xome any day so im like Meh, never mind. On to next month! Will prob test in the morning again just for the sake of it haha. I'm a bit of a poas addict! 😂. Will be another BFN but will satisfy hubby then too 😉 x

How are you feeling this morning?

Hello, Im ok. Took a test around 5am when I woke up, ofc BFN. left it in the bathroom, hubby woke me up at 9 saying he saw something on it, I said its to late to read it now anyway but ill have a look, I looked and saw nothing! and I mean stark white haha! :wall2:, he swore he saw something and he was really confused when I said theres nothing there at all haha! He said he deffo saw something but now its gone haha.

Anyway hes convinced me to go out and a FRER this morning, we've been to 8 different shops at pharmacy's, before we found somewhere that was in stock :roll:. I haven't had a wee since about half 9, so gonna hold it for as long as I can, haven't drunk anything either, and then take a FRER to put our minds at ease! Temps are still up, but look like their going down :(.
Had AF type pains since this morning, so convinced shes going to show her face very soon! Nipples are still sensitive, tasted metal again ear;ier, but not thinking anything of it now. Think Im deffo out this month. I dont mind though, I feel ok today.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member