Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

Jumping into this kind of late in the conversations but wanted some opinions. I'm 4 days late and have had some pinkish and brown spotting only when I wiped so I was expecting af but the spotting stopped after an hour. I'm never late on periods and I usually get them the first expected day. Could I still be pregnant with the spotting? Trying to figure out if I should test or not. Thank you in advance

You won't know until you test hun! You can wait a couple of days for af to show and then test

Maybe just have 1? Or say you're on antibiotics or something

Yeah, well I'm 15-16dpo now and just got a bfn so thibk ill have a few drinks, unlikely that I'm going to get a positive now and my temps on its way down now so. Xx

Also in the early days there is no mother to baby blood swap the baby is living of the yolk sac. Just don't get so blotto-ed you forget you fall and hurt yourself which you obviously won't lol.

Ugh,yeah thibk I'm going to have a few drinks tonight. Also just been to the loo and had a bit of spotting, it wasdark red/brown mixed with ew cm tho hmmm. Could be af starting though. I use two different apps to track my bbt and their both given me different ovulation days though so now I'm not sure, anybody got any ideas? I'm confused now? 😕

Thabks for all the support guys xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-25-12-54-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-25-12-54-51.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2016-08-25-12-53-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-25-12-53-59.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 8
Do you use opks or feel any ov pain? Looking at your chart now it does look like ovulation happened after the second big drop, unless that days temperature was wrong, it is possible you had a disturbed nights sleep or something that has affected it. I have to say though that my charts look like yours towards AF arriving, I hope that isn't the case for you but I know when my temp drops like that I'm out.

Do you use opks or feel any ov pain? Looking at your chart now it does look like ovulation happened after the second big drop, unless that days temperature was wrong, it is possible you had a disturbed nights sleep or something that has affected it. I have to say though that my charts look like yours towards AF arriving, I hope that isn't the case for you but I know when my temp drops like that I'm out.

I'm not sure, really can't remeber. I did have spotting around the first dip. I used to use opks. But I cam never get a positive with them unless it's the day before my period. Yeah I thought af was arriving cause if the spotting earlier. But nows it's stopped. So fed up xx

You're having a real head pickle here :( I would test with a frer either today or tomorrow. Do you drink a lot at bedtime? If so, you're better off not drinking much in the morning and then using an afternoon wee.

You're having a real head pickle here :( I would test with a frer either today or tomorrow. Do you drink a lot at bedtime? If so, you're better off not drinking much in the morning and then using an afternoon wee.

Sometimes I drink alot, not always thom I'm staying at family house tonight, so thibk I will test Saturday or Sunday if AF doesn't show xx

Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully by waiting until well after af is due will help. I wonder is it worth stopping the cream if you haven't done so already?

Yeah, I am at home now, had some spotting today, only when I wipe though, its ew cm mixed with little bits of pink, so who knows. usually have clots when AF arrives and haven't had any. Going to test tomorrow, and then if bfn, give it a few more days (in case i did ovulate on the second drop which would make me wait 9-10 dpo?) and then Im going to test again and then stop the progesterone cream and see what happens. I have no idea if what my temps lik today as I forgot to take my themometor with me last night :( . xx

The bleeding might be your body trying to have af maybe? But the cream is stopping it obviously, which is a good thing.

The bleeding might be your body trying to have af maybe? But the cream is stopping it obviously, which is a good thing.

Yes, it could be. That's what I'm thinking. But FF has changed my ovulation date now and now it matches the one from glow. If it's right that means I'm 10dpo 😕 xx

Which means bleeds could be implantation! You're not having it easy here hun :( when will you retest do you think?

Which means bleeds could be implantation! You're not having it easy here hun :( when will you retest do you think?

Ahhh,I'm out. Ust took bbt qas below the coverlin was going to test today. Just went to the loo, and the the witch is here! Still not sure when I oulated now. Hmmm. Ahh well, it's least she's here, 😬. Boo to two weeks of bleeding Yay! Not. Haha.

Thanks for all your help ladies. I really do appreciate it! Kumber, congrats again and happy and healthy 9 months to you! And for everyone else I wish you all thr luck, and hope you all get that bfp soon! 😘 xxx

Sorry to hear that, at least the confusion is over! Good luck with your next cycle, I hope it is more straightforward :)

Ohh no! That's gutting, I'm so sorry hun :( I'm crossing everything for you for next cycle :hugs:

Thank you ladies, sorry for the typos in the last post �� I've only just realised they were there after reading it again! Ahh! ����. Think I'm going to do the black cohosh again this month because the last two cycles it has helped me she'd and stop spotting constantly. I'm planning to take it form CD2-10. Might give the macca a whirl again this month and see how we get on.staying away from the vitex as in know that screwed up my cycles alot. Thanks again for all the support ladies! It really means a lot! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back