Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

Awww no, that's really rubbish. I'm so sorry :hugs: the cream seems to be workingnwith extending your lp though which is a good thing?

Awww no, that's really rubbish. I'm so sorry :hugs: the cream seems to be workingnwith extending your lp though which is a good thing?

Yeah at least that's working, these pains are really annoying expecting to see her every time I go to the loo, wish shed just hurry up and get here! Because its likely Ill be on for two weeks again! Which is annoying in itself! :wall2:. I've put my chart in so you can see my last few temps!

I was expecting a bigger dip today!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (3).jpg
    chartgraph_module (3).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 7
Ahh that's good, good progress then. When. Do you think think you'll next test, the end of the of the week? I don't know how you can wait so long!!

Ahh that's good, good progress then. When. Do you think think you'll next test, the end of the of the week? I don't know how you can wait so long!!

AF due tomorrow, no spotting or anything yet like i usually get before she comes, if she isnt here, Wednesday im going to test with a cheapie again, not wasting a FRER again! haha xx

Hi, my fiancé and I have been trying since December now. At the minute I'm 4 days late, I've done a test but it's negative. I feel all over the place, felt sick occasionally but not sure if that's nerves, and my boobs are quite sore.also I've been getting acid burn in my throat a lot over the past week, which I don't normally get. Any advice please?! Thank you in advance..

Get a blood test done at your GP's hun

Hi, my fiancé and I have been trying since December now. At the minute I'm 4 days late, I've done a test but it's negative. I feel all over the place, felt sick occasionally but not sure if that's nerves, and my boobs are quite sore.also I've been getting acid burn in my throat a lot over the past week, which I don't normally get. Any advice please?! Thank you in advance..

Yeah,I would say get a blood test if AF is not here in a few days. Gl x

AF due tomorrow, no spotting or anything yet like i usually get before she comes, if she isnt here, Wednesday im going to test with a cheapie again, not wasting a FRER again! haha xx

I missed this! How are you this morning?

missed this! How are you this morning?

I'm okay AF hasn't shown yet, wish she'd hurry her ass up! Haha. Temp seems to have stabilised a little... another bfn haha, don't know why I tested when I said I wasn't going to haha! It was a cheapie though so doesn't matter haha! Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-23-09-02-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-23-09-02-23.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 3
Waiting for af is the absolute worst. We waiting for 6 months just for af to show so we could start ttc, it was bloody awful! What can you do in the meantime to keep you busy?

Waiting for af is the absolute worst. We waiting for 6 months just for af to show so we could start ttc, it was bloody awful! What can you do in the meantime to keep you busy?

Awww I know, last year I didn't jave a period for six months, so we obviously couldn't concieve then which was annoying, was waiting for her to show like you were. It's the worst. I'm in work later so, that will take my mind off. Wish shed hurry up so I can have a drink tonight! Haha! Xx

Hey ladies, quick update nothing really. AF didn't show yesterday and hasn't show today so far! Planning om testing again tomorrow morning if she's not here, haven't tested today. Still expecting a bfn though, thibk she's just gonna be late a few days. Will keep this updated x

Still no af? Argh this must be so frustrating for you!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, hopefully it is just taking a while for your levels to rise!

So frustrated, shes still hasn't shown, temp still up this morning, wondering weather I can risk a few drinks tomorrow (family gathering o_O).

Tested again earlier, still bfn!

Will test in the morning! thanks all! Will keep you updated!

chartgraph_module.php

This is good though! Keeping everything crossed that af doesn't show!!

This is good though! Keeping everything crossed that af doesn't show!!

Thank you hun!, Dont know weather I should risk a drink or not tomorrow night,it will look strange if im not drinking :shock: and I dont want to stop everything just waiting for AF to show up haha! xx

Maybe just have 1? Or say you're on antibiotics or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back