Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here so Hi everyone.

I've been TTC #1 for 2 years with hubby (three if you count when I came of BC to 'see what would happen'). I have PCOS was diagnosed when I was 14. Periods were typically absent or heavy, last year they have been wacky! last 6 months even wackier! (I am 5 months into waiting for a gyno appointment, thanks NHS). Started bleeding in January and basically didn't stop apart from the odd a=day here and there, doctor wanted to see what would happen, I wasn't happy with this and kept going back pushing for tests! Finally had a range of blood tests which didn't show anything other than the PCOS, and a scan which didn't turn anything up (had the scan on the 14/07/06), also she said I didn't have any cysts at that time and that it didn't tell us anything we didn't already now. My last two cycles have been somewhat normal ranging between 28-29 days and 13-14 days of AF, which is a start! considering I was bleeding for over 40 days a few cycles ago.

Anyway, sorry for that, Just thought I would give you some history :)

So I started charting BBT last year but wasn't consistent and gave up, I decided to start again this cycle to see if I was ovulating, according to the chart I am 3DPO, hubby had to go away for work Tuesday and got back this morning so Im hopping BD before ovulation was enough (Unlikely though I know).

Anyway, sorry getting distracted again, im here because IM having some 'symptoms I don't usually get'. Since ovulation I've been really hungry, had very bad lower back pains, heartburn and really sore/tender nipples (sorry for the TMI), I understand many women get sore/tender nipples, But i have never experienced this before, like ever which is what I found strange. I realize its way to early to be having any pregnancy symptoms, but I just find the nipples thing odd. I can account for everything else but this nipple thing has thrown me off.

I have been having spotting which is not uncommon for me anyway and I know its to early to be IB bleeding anyway, but yesterday the bleeding was quite heavy I thought it was AF coming so had a strop! haha! It was only when I wiped though, and none on my under where but still I thought that was me out for sure haha!

Its going to be a long two weeks, and Im wondering if there is anyone to chat too about it! I feel like im going mad with the boobs thing!

Thanks for reading! x

Hello & welcome! I too am loving the NHS with how I have been messed around re possible PCOS. Do you know when you ovulated? The symptoms sound encouraging! Baby dust, I hope it is a BFP!! x

Hello & welcome! I too am loving the NHS with how I have been messed around re possible PCOS. Do you know when you ovulated? The symptoms sound encouraging! Baby dust, I hope it is a BFP!! x

Awww I'm sorry, the nhs messed me around when I first was diagnosed. And then literally just put me on bc, sent me away and told me to loose weight! 🙈 no help at all I find. Thanks for replying btw. Well, I've been tracking bbt and according to my chart, I am 3dpo so must have ovulated on Thursday the 11th (although,it does say most likely ovaulting day). Although I had most of my ovulation symptoms two days before that on Tuesday the 9th, but my temps don't confirm this! I'm a tad confused now haha. Don't want to get my hops up! Xx

I find charts inaccurate for irregular cycles myself. Do you opk? By your symptoms it seems like you're more than 3dpo! Fingers crossed for you! I'm in my TWW, 7dpo atm. Only sign I have is slightly tender boobs.

I find charts inaccurate for irregular cycles myself. Do you opk? By your symptoms it seems like you're more than 3dpo! Fingers crossed for you! I'm in my TWW, 7dpo atm. Only sign I have is slightly tender boobs.

Hello thanks for the reply! Yes I have tried OPK's but I can never got a positive with them, even when im testing multiple times a day :shakehead::oooo:. Ive only ever got a positive OPK the day before my period starts :shock:, so annoying. I thought I had o'd on the 9th which would make me 6dpo,but my bbt chart says 11th. Still have sore nipples, had a bit of spotting yesterday, stopped now, also had creamy/cloudy/milky cant really describe it because ive never had it before CM last night, just a little bit though. watery again today. Still getting horrible lower back pain, also my nipples look bigger OH agrees too :eh:, not sure if thats significant or not or if im just driving myself crazy. haha :shock:

Good luck! So hard trying not to test in the TWW, even though it would be completely pointless for us right now, I hope you get your BFP soon! Would love to keep each other updated! xx

all your symptoms seem promising hun fx

Do they? I have no idea because Ive never had symptoms before AF ever, even with ttc for three years, its just thrown me off and I feel like im going crazy haha!

Hello thanks for the reply! Yes I have tried OPK's but I can never got a positive with them, even when im testing multiple times a day :shakehead::oooo:. Ive only ever got a positive OPK the day before my period starts :shock:, so annoying. I thought I had o'd on the 9th which would make me 6dpo,but my bbt chart says 11th. Still have sore nipples, had a bit of spotting yesterday, stopped now, also had creamy/cloudy/milky cant really describe it because ive never had it before CM last night, just a little bit though. watery again today. Still getting horrible lower back pain, also my nipples look bigger OH agrees too :eh:, not sure if thats significant or not or if im just driving myself crazy. haha :shock:

Good luck! So hard trying not to test in the TWW, even though it would be completely pointless for us right now, I hope you get your BFP soon! Would love to keep each other updated! xx

Some ladies on the forum don't get a positive as theyou "should", for want of a better phrase. In that instance, you just take your darkest line out of the cycle as a positive.

I'm 8 dpo so we're around the same :) when do you think you'll test?

Some ladies on the forum don't get a positive as theyou "should", for want of a better phrase. In that instance, you just take your darkest line out of the cycle as a positive.

I'm 8 dpo so we're around the same :) when do you think you'll test?

Oh, I got a 'true' positive on the last two cycles the day before AF came :wall2: haha. But yeah im 4dpo according to my temps (although I did feel as though I ovulated two days prior, tried to post my BBT chart but because i'm new, I don't have enough posts to post it yet :') I'll post it when I can )

Its so so hard yeah! TWW is a killer, im trying to hold off for another week, AF is due on 23rd, but I mean my cycles arent always regular, im just going off previous two. I've been taking progesterone cream since yesterday because I always have spotting and its annoying haha, seems to be working so far, and because my Luteal phase is typically short averaging at 10 days :(.

When do you think you'll test? :) x

That sounds so annoying :wall2: will probably test on Monday, trying to be good!

You should be able to post pics now ;)

That sounds so annoying :wall2: will probably test on Monday, trying to be good!

You should be able to post pics now ;)

Aww no, I need ten dam posts! Ahhh! Oh your good haha! I have no idea how long ill be able to hold off testing for! its so hard isnt it!

Haha, oh my word! I just got timed out for trying to post the chart! :L :dance:

One more post left!

Ahhhh, anyway here is my BBT chart which is showing 4dpo :/, but i cant shake the feeling that is was two days before. I dont know why :| :oooo:

chartgraph_module.php

It's not working hun. When you're posting a new post, underneath the word box is a button called Manage Attachments. Use that to upload the pic, it's easier :)

It's not working hun. When you're posting a new post, underneath the word box is a button called Manage Attachments. Use that to upload the pic, it's easier :)

Oh, its showing up on mine :roll:, ill try again now

Here we go, think I've done it now :)

Update: Ooops sorry posted yesterdays version :lol:

here it is!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.