My symptoms! Are they signs or just me over thinking?

BlondeP

Reaction score
Right, I think I may be pregnant, me and my long term partner had sex when I was swapping over contraceptives and didn't use a condom so I wasn't protected.. My symptoms are headaches, sick feeling, lower back ache, cramps, really sore nipples and bursting into tears over the most random of stuff ! Also today I've had some light bleeding unexpectedly ... Please help as I think if it's inplantation bleeding it's too early for a test :/ x

Hi hun,

If you think you might be pregnant then you'll need to do a test. If you think it's too early then maybe wait a week and do one then. Do you know when you OV and when AF would be due?

Not much help really am I? Just didn't want to read and run!

XX

Hey Hun, like Emily said the only way to find out is do a test. Maybe do one in the morning with your first wee, and tesco own brand tests are good for early detection? Good luck xxx

Hey ladies
Thanks for the advice, my problem is im clueless on my dates because i havent had a period since december due to going on the implant but i came of a few weeks ago and have had trouble getting into a new contraceptive routine :/

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back