Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

Eeeeep!! Try and hold for 4 hours to get a decent line!

Eeeeep!! Try and hold for 4 hours to get a decent line!

Thats the plan haha! Its been nearly three now :), havent drunk anything since last night, So thirsty haha!

Does my temp look like its on its way down to you?
x

I had this thismorning to! This is creamy cm isn't it?

Attachments

• 20160821_121327.jpg
    20160821_121327.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 3
It does but that could mean anything. I wouldn't rely on it too much. That cm looks very similar to mine, do your knickers feel wet even when they're not, sort of thing?

Yeah, I've never noticed this type of cm before. But yes they actually do, especially yesterday I thought I'd peed or something haha! Maybe this is the first month iv ovulated in a while or something! Dying for a glass of wine! Can't wait too go out and get some haha!

What time are you testing? Ohhhhh I'm so excited for you!

What time are you testing? Ohhhhh I'm so excited for you!

20 minutes,going to test at half 1. It would be for murder hours then,completely expecting a bfn though haha. Not going to test then until AF is a day or two late xx

I'm about to go do it! I just now it's gonna be a negative tho! Hate wastingexpensive tests haha! Xx

Well just as expected bfn! AF must be just around the corner! :(

Attachments

• 20160821_133351.jpg
    20160821_133351.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 9
Awww no hun, I'm so sorry :( :hugs: it may just be too early

Thanks for the hug! I'll keep you posted! Can't wait for the witch to show up now so I can jave some wine haha! Xx

Did you get a double test? Maybe wait til Wednesday to test again if af hasn't shown up?

Did you get a double test? Maybe wait til Wednesday to test again if af hasn't shown up?

Yeah, there was two in the pack so, Im going to wait to see if AF arrives (pains are leading me to think shes gonna show tomorrow), going to try to wait till shes a few days late if she doesnt arrive and then test. only thing is now I don't know when to stop with the progesterone cream :oooo:

I would stop when af comes or you get a bfp but double check with your doctor tomorrow

I haven't got a clue, sorry :(

No AF as of yet, cycle day 28 now, so she's due any time now, will probably be here tomorrow. Another bfn thismorning, temps still down abit but not as much as yesterday so don't know what to make of that. Had some pain and cramps on my ovaries (oh that's where I'm guessing it was), since last night on and off. Back still hurtin, so I'm guessing sheel show her head later 😬. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back