Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

I'd say based on that that you ovd on the 7th so I'd agree with you there. That would be consistent with the symptoms you've been having too

I'd say based on that that you ovd on the 7th so I'd agree with you there. That would be consistent with the symptoms you've been having too

Yeah, I was pretty convinced at the time that I'd ovulated on the 9th (making me 6dpo) so I was pretty bumd when my temps went up and down and then it said ovulation was detected on the 11th 😬. I mean if I did ov on the 9th that what be great because we BD that day before my hubby had to go off to work for a few days, so I really thought we'd missed ov after charting. Which is another reasons these symptoms have thrown me off. Nipples are starting to become less sore tonight hmm 😧.

Just had a single sharp pain in my side near my hip so that's confusing aswell. I took a pic of the creamy cm cause e I've never had before, wondering if I should post it here 😷.

Thanks for all your help btw! 😀

wouldn't be the first time we've seen cm pictures lol

wouldn't be the first time we've seen cm pictures lol

Haha that made me laugh! Ok haha, tmi sorry in advance 😷

😷😷 😷 😷 😷 😂

Heres the pics. Cm started a little last night and had abit today. I've only ever had clear cm before then dry 😨😷 what do you think? ?

Woops forgot to attach pics then haha:lol:

Ugh, I cant upload them dam, keeps say failed :/ :x

Last edited:
They don't upload from a phone, can you try on a tablet or computer?

did you go on go advanced? and then click on the paperclip? that's how I upload them from my phone

Is it like egg white or is it gloomy?

Is it like egg white or is it gloomy?

I've been having a mixture yesterday, sometimes gloop, sometimes sticky ans tacky and sometimes ew. Always milky / cloudy though.

Woke up thismorning (two hours earlier due to work tho) and I have had a temp dip below coverline 😢. I'll upload a pic now

I'll keep this updated through the day

Also, I'm at work now. Parked up, went to get out of my car and was hit by a wave of nausea that came out of nowhere and lasted about 1-1/2 minutes. Surely cant be an early symptom though because according to the BBT im only 5dpo :wall2:. Hmmmm, I've had a bit of diarrhea twice since being in the office too. Also I just bought my regular orange juice and it tastes horrible and totally different for me today :eh:, and when I stood up earlier I must have stood up way to fast because I was hit by dizziness that lasted about half a minute and then went away. Ive lost hope after that dip this morning though :mad:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-16-07-35-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-07-35-43.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
So I was really stupid thismorning! I caved and tested! And the worst part is I feel like I see something. I know it's way to early dam my line eyes! 😩. My temp has gone up above my coverline thismorning but still not where it was 😓

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-17-08-44-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-08-44-51.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160817_091714.jpg
    20160817_091714.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 18
Hello & welcome! I too am loving the NHS with how I have been messed around re possible PCOS. Do you know when you ovulated? The symptoms sound encouraging! Baby dust, I hope it is a BFP!! x

Awww I'm sorry, the nhs messed me around when I first was diagnosed. And then literally just put me on bc, sent me away and told me to loose weight! 🙈 no help at all I find. Thanks for replying btw. Well, I've been tracking bbt and according to my chart, I am 3dpo so must have ovulated on Thursday the 11th (although,it does say most likely ovaulting day). Although I had most of my ovulation symptoms two days before that on Tuesday the 9th, but my temps don't confirm this! I'm a tad confused now haha. Don't want to get my hops up! Xx

Urgh if I hear them tell me go away and come back in a year when you have lost weight again I will go ape! BC wont help with TTC

I think today I am 2DPO (heres hoping) I am with you about not wanting to get my hopes up, but I will test on 31st anyway see if a miracle has happened! xx

Aww hun, I'm sorry :( it's still so early and ICs are notorious for being rubbish. Don't lose hope yet!

I know, having major cramps feels like AF. Went to the loo in work earlier and had some bleeding that's looks to red to be implantation! Fast loosing hope now, think 9ts th3 start of AF. ��. I've been applying progesterone cream since 3dpo because my luteal phase is short! Forgot to take it thismorning, am in work which is 2 hours away from where I live so won't be able to get it until tonight, thinking this might be why I'm bleeding now ��

I took a pic of it here it is. Wasn't there when I went to the loo again just now. Ugh. I feel rubbish now.

Attachments

• 20160817_163902.jpg
    20160817_163902.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 2
It's about two hours since I had blood now and haven't had anything since. It was literally one wipe. But It looks so dark I'm really dubious. AF isn't even due until 23rd. Back is killing, having a lot of cramping today

implantation can be red hun I think it's just if it's not enough to need a pad then it looks like IB. don't rule yourself out just yet! especially if you have another week till AF and it's stopped x

Can it? ��. Ugh,it was literally just that one wipe and I've been to the loo a few times since and not had a drop. Everything I had was on that picture. Just once when I wiped. So confusing. I've been so hungry today, literally eaten everything in sight ha. And I've had terrible mood swings tofay . Xx

So, I have had no spotting at all since that first incident yesterday! when I took my BBT this morning it has gone back up! in fact it's my highest reading og this cycle. No new symptoms today really, I'm currently 7dpo according to my chart, did test again this morning and obviously was a BFN (silly me, im a POAS addict, good job im only wasting cheapies).

So, I still have sore nipples, partner thinks my boobs look bigger, but im not convinced ha! Not really sure how to describe my CM, its like a mixture, its thick and watery :wall2:, but clear looking, not sticky but not stretchy either, so not like EW either. puzzling :eh:. There is deffo a lot more than usual of it though. :oooo:. Still also have a lot of lower back ache, and a on/off headache, no nausea or anything else as of yet though!

Hows everyone else?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (2).jpg
    chartgraph_module (2).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members