hi..just an AF question! *updated*

:hug: :hug:

It's your choice hun :) We are all here for you :)

***Hugs*** :hug:

xx

Fran I think your being very brave, and your being very adult and mature in your decisions and I dont think anyone will judge you because of that.

Its your life, you only have one and you do with it what you choose and what you think is best. Its just a bugger that in life we have to make such hard decisions!

We will be here to support you through the whole thing so dont worry, keep strong girl.

Very best of luck chicken, keep us informed :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know this can't have been an easy decision to make but I am sure its the right one for you and your family. Don't be hard on yourself, I would do exactly the same in your situation. Remember you will always have lots of support on here and you deserve it the way you support everyone else.

I hope you have a nice and stress free weekend, Katt xxx

Hiya Fran, just wanted to say that everyone is here for you, as everyone has said hun it's your life and only you and your Oh know what's for the best. I can completely understand where you are coming from.

Just remember we're all here for you to talk to if needs be :hug: :hug:

I'm the same as the rest of the girls hun, support you all the way. You know it's right for you and your family and that's all that matters. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Only just read this thread.

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of :hug:

hi fran :hug:

im behind you 100% i hope your ok im here as well if you fancy a chat :D

Hi Fran

Just wanted to send you :hug: , I know this must have been a hard decision for you hun.

Like the other girls I am here for you and support you :hug:

just wanted to agree with everyone else..Its your descision ,you have to do whats right for you and your family

Tc

:hug: Oh Fran, no one will judge you, it's your decision and only you know what's right for you. You are very brave and deserve massive hugs. I hope you're okie and holding up. :hug: xxxxx

aww babes totaly understand your reasons and its for the best for you

were all here for you when you need us
take care babes
let us know how you are if you want to talk about it

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Fran, I feel just like a parrot mimmicking what everyone else has already said! Hun I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision but it's your's & your partners to make and I wish lots of strength during this time, we're all here for you hun!!! :hug:

what a relief, i'm so glad to know i have all your support, i wasnt sure how ppl would react but as i said i'm not going to lie to you!
anyway this is just to give a massive thank you to everyone who has replied, i think you all know it means a whole lot to me.
the only people that know are my OH and my sister whos gone away to bristol so this is pretty much the only place i'll be able to come when i'm feeling rubbish!
so anyway thank you so much..a million hugs to you all!

oh hun y would we judge u, uv been so brave and doing wot is best for ur family!!
how r u feeling npw

Exactly, why would anyone judge you, you are doing what''s best for your family and Hayden hun :hug:

Just wanted to say that I am sending postive healing thoughts your way it must have been a hard decision to make but I hope you feel some of the burden lifted knowing that we are here to support you!

Love and Light

Lyndsey

Hi sweetie

Sorry but i'd only just seen the additions to your original posts.

Glad your responses have been so positive and I completely agree with what everyone else has said - its your life and only you knows what is best for you and your family. Everyone is different and no-one can judge anyone from a few things they read on a forum.

Hope everything goes ok and as others have said too i'm here if you want a chat or whatever. :hug: :hug:

Tan x

I agree and think its very brave of you to be so honest, no one judges you and you are doing whats right by your family and thats the most important thing! :D

thank you everybody..i'm going to the clinic this morning at 11.30, just for a discussion..i expect they have to make sure you are sure you know what you are doing!

i feel more sick than i ever did with hayden, i'm wretching changing his nappy..bless him he seems to find this hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back