hi..just an AF question! *updated*

Lots of twinges, but nothing that ever stays :wall:

I think ive got a flat bum now from falling over so many times when putting on my shoes :rotfl: ...the joys of pregnancy eh.

Will be thinking of you hun, let us know how you get on :hug: xx

aww bless i remember not being able to put on my socks and shoes!! lol
i will let you know..shame my OH is working till bout 2 in the morning.
i'm gonna be sitting here driving myself crazy.
anyway..sending you contraction vibes***not that my vibes are any good..look how overdue i was! hehe :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww Fran i don't know whether to congratulate you or what. Whatever you decide, everyone on the forum is here for you to talk to :hug:

thank you sweetie :hug: yeh i'm not sure congrats are in order either..i'm gonna have to think long and hard about this, its EXTREMELY unexpected i only got the test thinking it would help me to relax..i didnt really think it would be positive in a million yrs!
OH must think he has super sperm now considering how careful we have been. i guess you really are at your most fertile after just having a baby ironically!

Of course, you'll need to sit down and talk with OH seriously about it. It;s stressful enough on you being pregnant never mind with a bubba to look after as well! :hug:

I think once i have this LO, OH will be nowhere near me for a very long time now! :lol:

hehe i wish i did that! i guess my no glove no love motto was pretty useless.. :rotfl: :rotfl:
ah i gotta laugh or i'll end up in an asylum! hehe

You're OH will be walking around thinking he's a super stud now you do know that! :rotfl:

yeh i know i can just see him at work now..swaggering around thinking "i'm the daddy" but hes under strict instructions not to tell anyone so hes just thinking it in his head.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not quite sure what to say as I know it has got to sink in. We are all here for support for you.

Eveadel said:
Not quite sure what to say as I know it has got to sink in. We are all here for support for you.

thank you :hug: :hug: it means a lot, i cant really talk to anyone at the moment, my mums about to have an operation so i dont want to stress her out..cant tell my sister she'll tell mum..OH is at work and Haydens not really listening..hehe!
so it does mean a lot i can come and talk to you girls!

fran_23 said:
yeh i know i can just see him at work now..swaggering around thinking "i'm the daddy" but hes under strict instructions not to tell anyone so hes just thinking it in his head.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

We know them all to well!!

We'll hope you get things sorted out whatever you both decide hun :hug:

wow i almost feel guilty suggestin it now :shock:

i hope you feel better after a good talk with OH :hug:

LOL..aw dont worry hun, although when you said it i was like "no way def not" but i had to find out at some point hey!

thanks for everyones support its so appreciated right now!

im sure it will sink in soon once you have got over the shock hun!!!!
good luck :hug: :hug:

sarahxxx

thanks i'm ok..i think its sort of sinking in, once i chat to OH later i'll feel better i think :?

fran hope you are ok.

You'll be fine. a brother or sister will be lovely company for Hayden. :hug:

There are worse things than having babies fran - i kept telling my self that when i found out i was expecting Rachael .

All things happen for a reason chick. :hug:

thank you budge :hug:
i know its not the end of the world..just shook it a bit! :rotfl:

i know exactly how you feel fran.
trust me though you'll soon get over it and one bubba here you ill look at its lovely face like i do Rachael and love it to pieces.

you need to know how far dgone you are. have u any idea?

yeh i am a sucker for lil bubba smiles..i melt when i look at hayden, hes gonna have me wrapped around his finger!! yeh i must be about 5 weeks..LMP 12th oct
i'm already sick and tired..dont know how i didnt clock this before, i just thought i was tired from looking after hayden while hes had this cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back