hi..just an AF question! *updated*

id get a good nights sleep tonight fran -
im going now too. Goodnight :hug:

oh wow fran I've just seen this, I bet you really didn't expect that test to say what it has babes!

Even though it's a shock I think once you've got your and OH's head round it, you might think different I don't know but you know were all here for you no matter what.

Big hugs to you right now! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow what a shock! A pleasant shock though! Congrats hun. Have you spoken to your oh about it since yesterday? Hope things are better today :hug:

thanks girls, OH got in at about 2.30 so we had as much discussion as 2 tired emotional ppl can have! not sure what to do yet but its sinking in! i had a good cry which made me feel better!

xx

oh my gosh fran :hug: I can't believe how well your handling this...If i fell pregnant that soon after i'd crack up :shock: I can't even imagine how your feeling right now, i'm in total shock for you but i'm sure it will get better :hug:

Hope your okay. :hug: :wave:

:hug: Glad the talk with your OH went well....

Your going to have to get yourself a pregnancy ticker now young misses lol a girl for you this time me thinks hehe :D

:hug: **squeezes**

Fran first of all here are big, big cuddles :hug:

I know your feeling shocked and overwhelmed, but like Budge says, a baby is a blessing and your a great mum to Hayden. At least if you have two with similar ages then they will be so close and if you can manage one im sure you will do fine with two.

It may seem a scary prospect at the moment but im sure in a few days you will begin to feel really excited and positive, dont feel bad for not feeling like this yet as its going to take a while!!

We will be here for you every step of the way hun, so dont you worry :hug:

OMG! I've just seen in another post somewhere that ur 5 weeks pregnant, I was like what, that cant be right!! So I had a look in here! I cant believe I didnt see this earlier!

Hope you're alright, must have been a huge shock! Im really pleased for you :D

Wow Fran can't believe I missed this! Bet you're still shocked. :hug: :hug: Congrats hun even if a little unexpected. I hope you and OH manage to talk it through. We're all here for you :hug:

Oh fran what a big shock! Know exactly how it feels because thats how i found out i was pregnant with finlay - did a test for piece of mind only to get a +ive!!

Just be open with your OH and support each other and do what you feel is best.

And like people have said, we all love you and will be here for you.

Izzyx

Hi girls thanks for all your support... :hug: :hug: :hug:
it means a lot coz i'm finding it so hard to take in.
i'm gonna have a little break for a week or so, i need to think a lot and plus i'm already feeling way more sick (probably just coz i found out and my brains making me think i am) and tired than last time.
thank you for your messages i'll be back soon!
good luck to all the ladies about to drop!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Fran - see you when you get back!

Valentine xxx

I've just seen this too! hope you get your head around it soon. Aw like budge said Hayden will love a little brother or sister. :hug:

Wow Fran congratulations!

We are all here for you :hug:

Aww big hugs fran :hug:

Can't imagine what you must be feeling, just getting used to having Hayden about and now dealing with a new pregnancy (and all the hormones that come with it :wink: ).

Just remember we are all here for you ready with any help and support we can give :hug:

xSuzx

omg fran, congrats!!

hope ur ok, we're all here for u!!

big hugs!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

we will all suport you Fran through any decision you make.

sending you and Hayden a big hug :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back