Still no af

Emmerdale

Reaction score
Hi girls - stopped taking my pill in July and had my end of pack bleed starting on 23 July but still haven't had a normal af yet! Am starting to get really frustrated now! Have taken a couple of tests just be sure but they were negative so I know I'm not pregnant. I've had the cramps and back pain on and off for about 2 weeks now but still nothing. I never thought I'd be wanting a af so badly :) Does anyone know if this quite normal? Thanks

Sound perfectly normal to me, can take 3-6 months for periods to come back to normal so hang on in there x

Yeah ive heard of this in a few cases, pray for AF (never thought id type those words)

Hi Emmadale

It happened to me when I came off the pill, 53 days it took to get AF. It's not normal but not abnormal either if you get me!?

xx

Yeah dont worry hun, it can take a few cycles to regulate again :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls. Last time I came off the pill I had fairly regular periods straight away and conceived my son in the second month of trying so this is all new to me! I joined this forum after I was pregnant so am new to this section as well. It's just so annoying playing a waiting game - oh well guess it will come when it's ready!

x

I hope you get your BFP quickly again hun :hug: :hug:

Hey Em

Hope you get your Af Soon (seems weird to be saying that).

I think we might just be pregnancy buddies again :cheer:

Good luck hun and see you Saturday :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooooooh Em!!! :wave: :wave:

i hope u get ur bfp soon, we need more little Olivers!!! :lol: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back