hi..just an AF question! *updated*

Sorry i'm a bit late posting-i think you've made the right desicion Fran, it can't of been easy. Hope all goes well this morning at your appointment.

Take care Amy xx

How did the appointment go babes?

Been thinking of you chicken :hug:

went to clinic at 1.30 (i thought it was 11.30 till i looked at the form!)
and they made me do a urine sample to confirm the pregnancy, and then they spent 10 mins going through all the options, decided against the pill so i'm having the op, havent got a date yet i have to go and talk to a counsellor lady on thursday first then they sort it out..she said that theres usually about a 2-4 week wait but its not normally as long as 4 weeks! i hope its quick coz its xmas in 4 weeks..?!

anyway i feel awful today i feel like a bag of sh*t to be honest..i've been throwing up loads..the smell of a banana set me off earlier which is ridiculous!

**Huge Hug** :hug: ..you sound like you need it.

They shouldnt make you wait 4 weeks :? Sounds a bit long to wait. Im sure it will be sooner than that. Make sure your OH treats you to a massive bar of galaxy afterwards (im ordering him to :wink: lol)
Let us know how it goes and remember we're always here, you not alone :hug: xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

We are all here to support you doll xxx

I think your very brave honey. It takes alot of strength to go through it.
They shouldnt make u wait 4 weeks hun, my Ohs brothers partner had one booked the next week.
I hope your feeling ok and u know we are all here for you!
Love and hugs xxx :hug: :hug:

Hugs Fran :hug: ,i went through the same 8 years ago and all though it was the hardest decision i have ever had to make and something i will never forget i know it was what i had to do at the time. I know how difficult it is and wish you all the best,will be thinking of you hun :hug: xx

you now im aound if you want to chat.
you are very brave we are all here for you x x x

Hi everyone..my internet isnt working at home..i'm in the internet cafe coz i had to check my mail! erm just to let you all know i went for my consultation on thursday and i'm going in monday morning at 9.15 for the procedure.
thanks for all your support everyone, i'll hopefully get my internet sorted out soon..i'm off to put up my xmas tree!! gotta do normal stuff or i'll go mad!
XXXXXXXX

Thats the spirit Fran, keeping yourself sane!

All the very best for Monday hun, not too much longer and it will all be over. :hug:

Hope you get your net back up and running soon :)

hey fran :hug: only just read this thread and it breaks my heart to think how u must be feeling right now. I had a termination 3 yrs ago and understand the pain u must have gone through making this decision made all the harder as u r already a mum. u really r so very very strong and so very brave and anyone who judges u hasnt got a clue what its took for u to make this decision but i dont think anybody does darlin. I wish u all the luv and luck in the world hunni for monday as everyone else does and all our thoughts will be with u, its going to be hard but just remember u r making the right decision for u, ur OH and Hayden at the right time, i think most people put in ur place wud do the same and accidents happen and cant always be prevented. chin up darlin, we're thinking of u. Take care and let us no how u r doing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back