CM before AF?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I'm due AF either tomorrow or Friday but today i have had a bit of CM. It's white but neither stretchy or sticky. is this normal so close to AF? I've never noticed it happen before. Or is it that the pill has been masking some of my AF symptoms in the past and now that I've not taken it in two months my body is just getting back to normal? Also my boobs aren't as sore as they were the other day and my cramps i had yesterday have also dissappeared.

yeh think its quiet normal but it can also be a sign too , spec if its not 'normal' for you ! only couple of days to go b4 u find out i guess!

Hey skairdykat,

i am also due soon, and have had the same cm as you!
i have been of the pill since oct 06, and since then i have never had this happen to me... unles i am just noticing it more?
i had sore nipples, with white spots on the areolas, and cramps too!

fingers crossed its what we both want it to be!

has anyone else had these white spots? i only got them a few days ago, and never had them before?!

xxx

I don't have thae white spots you speak of but the other day my nipples were really sensitive :oops: and also erect (tmi sorry) Fingers crossed eh? :pray: I know we've said we hope we don't catch until May but I can't help but wish.

They say that women who spend a lot of time together have synchronised cycles--and it seems to be true on here! :wink: I've been experiencing this same type of cm too. Have been keeping a journal of all my symptoms every day and there were only 2 days this month when I didn't have some time of ewcm (in varying consistencies and amounts). Am starting to wonder if I'm like this all the time and just haven't noticed before because to be honest (TMI alert!) this is the first month I've actually straddled a mirror every day to check the goods inside!

My very light cramping/heaviness (that dreaded feeling I associate with the start of AF) had appeared on and off for a week now. My breasts are just like Chloe123 describes hers. One day late at the mo......hope this is my month.... :pray:

im glad im not the only one!

i really hope we all get our BFP's this time, but i am trying not to get my hopes up too much...its not working tho!

good luck..keep posting here or pm me so i know how you get on!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back