hi..just an AF question! *updated*

fran_23

Reaction score
i thought my AF was sorted i know its only been just over 3 months..but did everyone elses just go back to normal? coz my last 2 have been on the 10th and the 12th and i'm still waiting this month i'm not on the pill anymore so its not that messing it up..thats now out of my system and i've had a normal AF since. i'm starting to worry now, it feels like its coming but nothing as yet!? eeek

well durex have a lot to answer for if i am!
i'm thinking theres not really any chance as i've been careful, it does feel that way though.. i just pray AF shows up asap :roll:

LMAO!! fair enough hmm :think:

are you breastfeeding? that messed my periods about summut chronic
its weird cos loads of the ladies in ttc are havin strange cycles at the min

hope it gets sorted soon knowing its coming n waiting for it is crap :roll:

yeh its weird, i'm not Bfeeding, dont know maybe it just takes a while for your cycle to settle back into a pattern sometimes or something!
thanks for your help :)

Try not to stress about it (easyer said than done :? ) my periods after zack were a pain in the butt, they didnt seem to want to stay long.

Maybe do a test to put your mind at rest? :hug:

i think i'm gonna test just to be sure, my bbs are more sore than usual, feel a bit sick but i put that down to being tired from being up with hayden as he'll only sleep attached to me...hes got a cold! lol

Hi Fran

I was the same this month. Was a few days late and had very sore boobies! Was panicking but eventually I came on and it was really heavy and really painful! Thought i'd got off lightly with the last one!

Tan x

oh thats good to hear Tan..if you know what i mean! lol
i've sent OH to boots to get me a test..at least then i'll know if its negative i'll know that my cycle is just messed up and i'll be able to relax!! x

fingers crossed for you fran

let us know soon as!

well i dont really know what to say i'm crying while typing this..got a rather unexpected positive..i really dont know how as we've been super careful. dont really know what to go to be honest i'm not exactly celebrating i'm just really shocked i guess. sorry to any TTCers if this is insensitive

awww hun :hug: you must be feeling a whole range of emotions at the moment.
What does your OH think?? **sends massive hugs** xx :hug:

OH had to go to work i sent him to get the test so i didnt have to wait till he came home and drive myself even more mad..so he basically gave me a big hug and said we'd discuss it properly as soon as he comes home..he cant not go coz hes the manager!! i cant really get my head round it..i wasnt really expecting it at all i dont feel pregnant i feel like i'm gonna get my period.

thanks hun, i just need to get over the shock..i cant think straight right now..it explains why i hit my OH though eh!

fran_23 said:
OH had to go to work i sent him to get the test so i didnt have to wait till he came home and drive myself even more mad..so he basically gave me a big hug and said we'd discuss it properly as soon as he comes home..he cant not go coz hes the manager!! i cant really get my head round it..i wasnt really expecting it at all i dont feel pregnant i feel like i'm gonna get my period.

I dont know what to say. Wish I was there to give you some support. Whatever you decide no1 will think any less of you hun. Do whats best for you :hug: xx

thank you hun that means a lot to me! :hug:
god i hate hormones i cant stop crying!

:( ..dont tell me that you'll set me off aswell lol

Your OH sounds like a good guy. Im sure after your talk with him, it'll make you feel loads better. We're here if you need us :D

:hug:

thank you so much :hug:

how are you feeling today? any twinges? as its your second i thought you might have dropped by now! how exciting your so nearly there!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back