Hey Ladies...whos due in Feb???? x

Nipped down to my surgery to register with midwife on Tuesday. Got my appoinments in today, midwife on 12th then scan on 26th July.

Still having moments of not quite believing this is happening (even tho the sickness is a constant reminder!).

Right ladies -
So how u all feeling?
Im feeling very tired and boobs getting heavier by the day, all good signs though.
Feeling the odd stretching pain (I think) and trying to think positive thoughts.

When we had a MMC 2 mnths ago, I really wasnt sure how I would feel next time round; whether I would feel nothing and just wait and see, or be super duper bothered and worried by it all.
I have to say, I am feeling a combination of both.
*Feel almost detached, as if I cant have any feeling for 'bean' incase it is never more than just that, a bean.
AND
*Feel worried to death hoping and praying that this time it works out ok and that last time was a trial run and was just getting my body ready for this time.

WHO KNOWS eh, what ever will be will.

Have any of u guys had MC and then gone on 2nd time round to be ok with ur pregnancy?

Hope ur all well ladies.

Thanks for keeping me sane xx

i didnt think i was having any symptoms but today proves different

today i have fallen asleep twice once in the car and again just before my oh went to get our son from school
absolutly starving at the min
cramps like af is on her way although have been told they are streatching pains ( i hope)
boobs feel heavy
peeing loads
and my tummy seems bloated all the time
no sickness as of yet though

xxxx

Awww vicki, me too got huge appetite and tummy very bloated. Could sleep stood up too.

So far is this pregnancy anything like ur last one?

I just wish I could be more excited about the whole thing, such a shame we r soooo scared, been trying for 4 months, totally planned and wanted, got a great life to bring LO into and doesnt seem right to spend the first 3 months in a state of anxiety and worry :(

Sorry Im abit humbug, wish I could shake it :(

xxxx

Awww vicki, me too got huge appetite and tummy very bloated. Could sleep stood up too.

So far is this pregnancy anything like ur last one?

I just wish I could be more excited about the whole thing, such a shame we r soooo scared, been trying for 4 months, totally planned and wanted, got a great life to bring LO into and doesnt seem right to spend the first 3 months in a state of anxiety and worry :(

Sorry Im abit humbug, wish I could shake it :(

xxxx

im struggling to remember as my son is nearly 8 but i do remember being very tired all the time i would get up have a shower lay on the bed and fall back to sleep until my boss would ring me to see where i was lol felt sick until 12 weeks but never sick suffered with kidney infections all the time as well i think thats it but i cant remember for trying lol i know you must be worried weve been trying for years and all it took was for me to lose weight and quit smoking (never smoked with my son) we all feel the same babe wanting it to stick and everyone has everything crossed for everyone big hugs to you xxxxx

Vicky,

I am exactly the same as you and due on exactly the same day! Yesterday I couldn't find enough food quick enough and then had cramps all night last night! Also got very sore boobs and severe bloating, so much so I look like I'm 5 months pregnant already! I'm on holiday at the moment and dreading going back to work next week as I've got to wear a skirt that is pretty tight around my middle. LOL!

Hi everyone. I'm due on 21st February. This is number 4 for me but not done this for 8 years now so petrified! My partner is even more terrified as it's his first. My back is hurting almost constantly, stomach cramping, feel sick all the time, and very tired. But i'm so excited!

Hi ladies. Welcome newbies!!
My midwife called me this morning to move my appointment to the 14th July!! So roll on 2weeks! No idea why she just said she wanted to see me earlier? And she was arranging my two scans?

Also I really shouldn't of as It could jinx it and hope it doesn't but new look and h&m had some fab mat clothes on sale this morning so I got a few!! Trot yourselfs off there. Some fab bargains to be had.
My tummy is already popping out but think thats just bloating!!

Vicky,

I am exactly the same as you and due on exactly the same day! Yesterday I couldn't find enough food quick enough and then had cramps all night last night! Also got very sore boobs and severe bloating, so much so I look like I'm 5 months pregnant already! I'm on holiday at the moment and dreading going back to work next week as I've got to wear a skirt that is pretty tight around my middle. LOL!

oh wow how cool is that!!!! lol ive been the same today stuffing my mouth with food lol i was on a diet before i fell so all my cupboards are full of weight watchers foods lol ive sent hubby shopping to get me fatty foods pmsl been having a few cramps today but not as many i keep going for a wee thinking ive startde bleeding too which is horrible went to my drs app today everything is confirmed and have my booking app with midwife on 18th july xxxx

also bean i weird the ticker says 6 weeks and 2 days but drs say 7 weeks and 2 day for the same due date???? xx

Hey vicki,

Dunno about the ticker, think there r different ones.

I'm sooooo paranoid, daren't accept that I'm having a baby-cos then if anything bad happens ill be devestated again.

Soooo tired, I'm literally considering going to bed soon.yaaaaaaaawn!!

Got a really sore throat, mega thirst and t top it off, got all my hayfever symptoms-boooo!

Xxx

Ahhh gregorys girl don't be so hard on your self nature takes it's course in all sorts of ways wether we like them or not but I have a good feeling about this one for you try and relax and take each day as it comes and count every one as a blessing that's what I'm trying to do anyway xxx

Cheers vick, I guess that's a good ay of thinking of it, I can't imagine what it was like first time round, sooo naïve, presumed that when ya do everything right, nothing bad will happen, but that wasn't the case.
Just gotta keep the fingers crossed :)
Guess its cos I had a missed miscarraige, it freaks me out to think that 'B' could die and be inside me and I wouldn't know :(
How u feeling vick? Still got cramps? Mine have subsided today but felt shattered xx

Cheers vick, I guess that's a good ay of thinking of it, I can't imagine what it was like first time round, sooo naïve, presumed that when ya do everything right, nothing bad will happen, but that wasn't the case.
Just gotta keep the fingers crossed :)
Guess its cos I had a missed miscarraige, it freaks me out to think that 'B' could die and be inside me and I wouldn't know :(
How u feeling vick? Still got cramps? Mine have subsided today but felt shattered xx

when ihad my son i never thought of anything bad happening i just went along with it but i was young, now its even more precious, im not feeling to bad hungy all the time ive just devoured 3 packets of crisps a cornetto ice cream and a packet of jaffa cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oooo::oooo::oooo: cramps are still there but im getting use to them not feeling sick now at all fingers crossed i skip it lol and yeah im very tired too i cant wait for my bed tonight YAWN LOL had my drs app today and preg all confirmed and have my booking in app with midwife on 18th july so really looking forward to that and waiting for my first scan date to come through really looking forward to that!!!! xxxxx

Oooo that's my anniversary the 18th and that's exactly the asame day as my midwife appt....yery :) plus ill have been for my scan on the 12th, so fingers croassed all is ok xxxx

ooooo good luck is it your booking app to or have you had that???? xxx

Now that I had my scan on Monday I can put myself down as due in Feb - wasn't sure before. Due date 7th Feb - I think it is a good month as after getting settled back in the house for about 4/5 weeks after the birth there is a good chance that it is dry enough and warm enough to start walking out most days :) I love my fresh air

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back