Hey Ladies...whos due in Feb???? x

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Thought we should try and get a group together of all us ladies due in Feb 2012.

I'm due 17th and have had some symptoms already since finding out last Monday.

*Swollen glands and sore throat-is this common!?
*Peeing A LOT!!
*Waking up in the early hours for no reason.
*Tummy is really feeling bloated!!
*Very very tired!
Boobs not hurting yet-which they did last time pretty much straight away?!?

Is it just me or are u guys having symptoms too???

Look forward to sharing the love xx

Big hugs Joy xx

Im due 22nd Jan so not quite Feb but could well be born in Feb!!
xxxx

Ahh this is making me sooo broody good luck to all you Feb Mummys my little girl was born on the 05/02/ 2011 i was due on the 14th ! Enjoy every secong of your pregnancy because its the only time you get your baby all to yourself xxx

I'm due Feb 11th I think (irregular cycle).

Symptom wise I've got sore boobs and feel sick all day, every day. Sweet things tend to make me feel worse.

I've got an early scan tomorrow so hopefully be able to confirm due date then

Hey, congrats bliss, a week ahead of me :)

So ur 5 weeks ish, are you having an early scan due to a previous MC? I was told I could have one next time round so going to get in touch with docs tomorro. Although they said 7 weeks, ur really lucky to haave one at 5!! :) how did u manage to get that??

Xxxxx

As far as i know I'm due 10th. My dd was born 4 week early on 29/2/08 so I have a leapling would of loved a 2nd leapling but this is due sooner.
Symptoms are all day nausea, boobs killing and very tired

X x

Tnk I'm gonnaa have to suck mints tomorro to occupy me so I dnt keep tnking at how sick I feel.
Just sooo worried its not gonna implant properly etc n what if I do something to make me loose it again.
So hoping for an early scan.
Wish I could relax n lay flat in bed for 4weeks to be on the safe side :( xx

I think I'll be due on the 27th Feb. I don't have any symptoms yet I don't think although my boobs feel a little heavier than normal but not really sore. This is my first post in Tri 1 exciting!

Hey, congrats bliss, a week ahead of me :)

So ur 5 weeks ish, are you having an early scan due to a previous MC? I was told I could have one next time round so going to get in touch with docs tomorro. Although they said 7 weeks, ur really lucky to haave one at 5!! :) how did u manage to get that??

Xxxxx

I 'think' I'm just over 6 weeks now but my cycle was all over the place.

This is actually my 2nd scan, had one just over a week ago as I had an ectopic scare. They saw a sac in the uterus at that point but was too early to see anything in it.

I was scheduled for an early scan anyway, as this pregnancy came as a bit of a surprise. I went through ops, fertility drugs and IVF in the 90s and was pretty much told I'd never conceive naturally. It was something I'd accepted and was fine with. Of course, there was always the perk of never having to worry about contraception.....

Then 3 weeks ago, at the ripe old age of 41, my world was turned upside-down LOL

hi bliss, i'm 8 weeks and due early feb but waiting for dating scan to confirm! In Kuala Lumpur at the mo working and luckily felt ok. My boobs are huge, and achey, plus achey belly but no other symptoms, except the early waking, and that hasn't resolved yet, OH thinks its quite amusing! Well done on making it to here, that must be one hell of a shock if you were resigned to not conceiving! Yey for you! xxx

Hi, I'm due Feb. 8th. So far feeling ok. I've been very tired and have a little morning sickness, but nothing too bad. Also keep waking up very early and my allergies are terrible! I hope everyone has a wonderful pregnancy!!!

Congrats, how exciting!!!!!!!!!

I'm up at 5.30 again, grrrrrrr!!!

Dnt know how I'm gonna keep my lips sealed at work.....me n OH have agreed this time only to tell my mum and best friend. Ill be desperate to tell my colleague who is. 3mnths.....the question is, can I keep schtumm???I might feel better for telling someone at work so I can discuss how crap I'm feeling etc, afterall, another 2months is along time for a gemini so keep a secret ;)
What do ya tnk ppl?? Who have u told? Just so warey, told abt 10 close friends n family last time and after MC was so traumatic, embarassing and heart wrenching to break the news to them :(

Xxx

Xxx

It must be tough having had bad news last time, but last year I was told by 2 close friends confidentially that they were both pregnant and 2 weeks apart from each other. They knew each other pretty well so I engineered to get them together to tell each other. They felt so much better when they did and could share the crappy feelings. I have told my closest friend in cardiff who is one of these girls and I'm so glad I did, she has kept me sane. If you know this girl at work and trust her I would tell her, it will make life so much easier to have someone who knows, and you can have a outlet when you need to talk! xx

Last edited:
Hi, I'm currently 4 weeks 4 days and due somewhere towards the end of February, begining of March. IVF/ICSI baby!!! after 4/5yrs TTCing!!!

First scan is on 6th July at 7wks so will know more then.

Symptoms are:
Tired all the time;
Sore and heavy bb's;
Period pains although they are easing off now;
Stretching pains in uterus;
Slight nausea;
Bloated, especially after meals;
and oh yes Peeing lots!!!

I do actually wake up very early too but i can't work out if it's my hormones or excitement, pregnancy being on my brain and all?

Here's to healthy pregnancies for us all xxxxxxxxxxx

Yey for you how fantastic to make it after so long TTCing, fingers crossed for you
xx

Hi i did a due date calculator and that estimates at EDD being 19th feb 2012,

My boobs feel a bit sore
Extremely tired
Really hungry all the time
and the waking up at stupid o'clock for no reason
Bloated and the peeing!

xx

Ps forgot the horrible backache (how i forgot i dont know!) xx

Last edited:
Hi there,

It looks like I'm due on 29th Feb so just made it into this club! lol!

Ella arrived a month early so it's possible this one will come early too I suppose.

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back