Pregnancy Symptoms

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hey,

I just found out on Wednesday I'm pregnant again! I had a miscarraige in Oct, so am really anxious and not wanting to get my hopes up, even though I cant help but feel some excitement!! I was convinced I couldnt be pregnant, as I had/have very few symptoms, but took a test (as my hubby thought I defo was!!), and a bfp! So I am really quite shocked!!

My concern at the moment is that last time I had few symptoms (a bit of nausea & sore breasts & a bit of bloating), and I sadly miscarried.....but this time I seem to have even fewer symptoms!!! I feel very slightly nauseaus on & off, have tender nipples, and breasts are a bit swollen, and Im peeing ALOT but apart from that I have nothing else!!! I'm worried because last time I ended up miscarrying!! I read somewhere that lack of morning sickness/symptoms can be a bad sign??

I think I am just over 5 and a half weeks, and all seems ok so far (last time I had a bit of spotting at around 5 and a half weeks!). I couldnt get appointment with doctor until next thurs, but I am going to ask for an early scan to put my mind at rest!!!!

xxx

Hi Karolina and welcome to the forum :)

I'm very new to this myself so feel just as anxious as you but I have read so many times that having no or few signs do not suggest there is something wrong. I know it doesn't ease the mind but reading other women who are in their third trimester say they have never had morning sickness reassures me a little.

I'm sure everything will be fine this time around, just try and eat well and rest as much as you can. Such a stressful time being pregnant, I'm trying to relax myself too :)

All the best hon and hopefully see you around more xxx

Heya!! Well apart from fatigue and sore breasts I didn't have any symptoms until six weeks at which point my breast and niples were rock solid and extreemly painful. The the morning sickness then kicked in at seven weeks and has now died down.

I am sure everything will be fine hun but I completely understand your concern xx

Hi, im kind of the same really I'll be six weeks on Sunday and I have had noorning sickness as yet (touch wood) but having stomach aches and bloating and constant trips to the loo I worry also I think we all do
I have my early scan in 2 weeks and it wot come quick enough for me x
Congratulations to you both x

Duh - forgot to share my symtoms!! Perhaps that is a pregnancy symptom too - airhead?

My boobs are heavy and sore but nothing to really complain about, just like PMS. Nausea just set in this week but not been sick. Peeing ALL the time. Nothing else really, now and again I get a stitch like feeling on my left side. This reassures me that baby/womb is growing :)

I have also been worrying as I have only a few symptoms.

mine are very sore breasts, groins aching, tired on and off and weeing a bit more.

Should be glad I haven't got bad morning sickness really but can't help but think if I did I may make it feel more real :) silly really. I will be complaining if it comes.:lol:

5 and a half weeks is very early and most people have little or no symptoms at that stage.
I felt pretty much the same until nausea and sore boobs kicked in at 6 weeks, then full on sickness at 7 weeks.
I am now 11+2 and still have nausea and some sickness but its eased massively compared to what it was.

I've also had a miscarriage, where I was throwing up pretty much from conception til I lost it at 5 weeks, and a chemical pregnancy x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i didnt even find out til i was 6 weeks and had no symptoms til then,
Hope all goes well and congrats x

I didn't find out until 6 weeks. I only had swollen feet for 2 days (I was on holiday and put it down to flying/dehydration etc), peeing a lot and tender nipples!

I've been fairly symptoms free the whole pregnancy.

Good luck hun and sending u lots of baby glue :done:

I started off with an increased appetite, bloating and tummy cramps, which went onto nausea, sickness, dizzyness, low bp and general bleurgh lol

I've had hardly any symptoms apart from sore boobs and a little nausea. Oh and insomnia if that's one!! Midwife told me the saying of bad morning sickness meaning a good pregnancy is a myth and it's just that different peoples bodies cope with the hormones differently so try to relax. I know that's easier said than done tho xx

My mood keeps changing massively today, up one minute and down the next. Absolutely shattered too, can't wait to go to bed! Have sickness too like you ladies, headache earlier and boobies hurting a bit on the side. I'm also really worried about what's going to happen, I've only just found out I'm pregnant and am full of what ifs atm :S I'm excited already :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back