13 days late, 2 positive tests and 5 negative?????

numpty1979

Reaction score
I am going insane!!!!!! :wall2:

Now 13 days late and never been late before. I completed a few tests and they came back negative and yesterday I got a very feint 2nd line on a very cheap test.

I went out yesterday and bought 2 expensive tests, waited until 1st thing thismorning and completed one of them. The instructions read that result would be in after 5 mins. After 5, myself, and my partner, think we saw an extremely feint 2nd line.....so extreme that we both thought it was our eyes playing tricks on us so early in the morning. After around the 30 mins mark there was a very pale line (The test said that the results may appear after 30 mins but anything after 30 mins would give a false reading)

So just to make sure I completed another 1 immediately, and timed it. Negative result, not even the extremely feint line that we had seen before.

I'm going out of my mind. It's all I can think about. I bought 2 first response tests today, as I've been told they are the best, with a plan of doing them first thing tomorrow morning. I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!! Infact, I need to know.

Please..............any advice? x

I ant really got any advice but i am 6 days late and never been late i did a test when i was 3 days late and it was :bfn: now iv waited a bit longer i going to do another one in morning. Its looking good for you tho because you have had two positive ones. xLet me know what you get in morning hope we get :bfp: xx

It's a nightmare! I've been so stressed about it. I hope all goes well for you! :) A Part of me doesn't even want to try tomorrow incase I get another negative result. Should I wait another few days? I worry so much about everything and this has just pushed me over the edge!! xx

awwww hon......get a first response...they are the most reliable...i will be joining you in a purchase tomorrow xx

I've got my first response out and ready for using tomorrow...............I might chicken out though

I no how you feel i wanted to cry when the test was negative. Lets just see what happens tomorrow you never know we might get a good and clear :bfp: Good luck numpty1979 and samsgirl. wish you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I dont think you will chicken out its might put your mind at rest. Well am hoping doing the test tomorrow puts my mind at rest. xx

Ye make sure you do i got my fingers crossed for us all. xx

thought id pop over from trimester one to give you some advice :)
i brought an extremely cheap test, i think it was called reveal? and the second line was very faint but it deffinately appeared and i wasnt even due my period yet.
also if you have deffinately had atleast one possitive test then you are pregnant. you do not get the hormones produced that are picked up by the test if you are not pregnant
good luck!xxx

So what did your results say hope you got your :bfp: xx

My line was very faint on a tesco own test. So I did a clear blue digi and it confirmed positive. If it's v early days the 2nd line will be pale x

Hi. I was on the contraceptive pill but I missed one which means I was unprotected for 7 days in which time my boyfriend and I had sex several times. 10 about a week after the first time unprotected I had a bit of brown discharge in my knickers and when I wiped it was light pink (literally looked like strawberry milkshake) it only lasted a day. Since then I've had several pregnancy like symptoms including period like cramping, backache, hipache, a tightening feeling in my lower abdomon, my boobs felt bruised around the sides, heartburn, constipation, look and feel bloated, dizzy spells, hot flushes, felt queasy, headaches, keen sense of smell ( I kept smelling cheesy feet) and a thick milky discharge. I started doing home pregnancy tests since the pink discharge (implantation?) And all have been negative except about aweek ago when iI got a very faint positive 2 days in a row but they have been negative again for the last week. Its now been over 3 weeks since I had unprotected sex and most of my symptoms have gone except the thick milky discharge and the bloating. Tests are negative but no period or other bleeding or pain indicating early miscarriage. Can anybody tell me what's happening? Why did I get a faint positive but then several negatives? I don't know when my period was due but usually when I miss a pill I come on straight away.

If you get a very faint positive then negative more and likely its evaps which can be pink and turn up within the time limit on some tests very frustrating :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back