HELP!! really need a girls name!

mopmum4X

Reaction score
Hey i need a girls name! I want something that's unusual and not heard of alot, i was gonna go for something ending in AN cos of my other 3 (All end in AN) but i've given up on that. Any of you got any ideas please? :)

Last edited:
I love the name Rhiannon (sorta ends in AN?! lol) :)

I'll keep my eye out for any others Xx

Aldan, Bethan, Briana, Carmen, Charmian, Christiana, Cyan, Diane, Eilwen, Eirwen, Ellan, Ffion, Gillian, Helen, Joann, Karan, Lilian, Marianne, Regan, Rhian, Tegan
Raven, Seren, Eden, Peytan, Auden.
And some not ending in an/en or on;
Willow, Ellery, Caterina, Aoife, Lola, Sapphire, Blu, Alia, Poppy, Luisa.
I just flicked through my baby name books and typed in names i saw that ended in en/an/on or that were unusual x hope this helps x

Thanks guys, wow helen i'll take a good look at them!! x

I am really struggling with unusal girls names too if that makes you feel any better, I don't like normal girlie sounding names!! I like Brogan for a girl, quite like Naomi as less common nowadays

What about Imogen (you could change the spelling to end in an , or even if you don't it sounds the same ending as your others kids). It's one of my favs

Last edited:
Yea i though of imogen but i know of a few so thats a no, it is nice though and go's well with my others. Thanks. x

My favourite girlie names are Tilly, Milly, Lillie (there's a theme!) Maisie, Isobel, Rosie, Beatrice.

You could always double up with an 'Ann' something like Lillie-Ann (my granny!)

got any irish/scottish/welsh blood in the family? If youre looking for something unusual you could look through them, and it would be a nice way to remember your family roots :) If you need any welsh names Im your girl!

Kelly i do like lola thats been in my mind for a while but there is a song about lola and she's slapper! I know thats stupid but i do ike it, Lilli you names are lovly but they dont go with my others, but there are lovly, Tiny i am welsh!! Emz are mate has a daughter call bethan so i'll have to pass but thanks! x

:yay: We were going to use Mali for a girl. Its a really old welsh name but I think it sounds quite modern and its not used very much these days. We're having a boy so don t mind if you steal it! :) Doesnt fit in with your -an theme though. Seren's a lovely name, Ive known a couple though.

I also love the name Meleri - it was St David's grandmothers name :) still not -AN, sorry!

just out of intrest is seren said how its spelt i quiet like that

yeah, the first bit is like the first part of Sarah. Then obviously its -en at the end not -ah sound. In welsh names you really pronounce the vowels, a lot of people try and pronounce them like -un, but it sound sprettier if you pronounce the -En. Our boy is gonna be morgan. All my english friends already say Morgun, never mind eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back