Girls Name

TeeUK

Reaction score
I have been through every girls name on the net and bf just don't like any of them!

I like unusual names like - Kailea - Sky - Summer ....he said he wants a normal name....what is a normal name ???? lol

I'm out of ideas, any sugestions girls.....we both like Joseph (little Jo) for a boy :)

Our LO is Freya as it was different but not too 'out there'.....we also had Layla and Mia on our girls list!

Not sure if that helps? X

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Freya is a beautiful name! But I fear that would be too unusual too :(

I really like Olivia but nooooo don't like that either

I am sad coz I really wanted a unique name....men pft

Last edited:
Sophia? Not too unusual but really pretty xxx

hi tee

know what you mean about choosing something a bit unusual - we've been having a sneaky look already and i've been checking they're NOT in the top 100 list. we like the names arabella and melody for girls as they don't even feature in the top 200! not sure on boys names - will have to think...............

hi tee

know what you mean about choosing something a bit unusual - we've been having a sneaky look already and i've been checking they're NOT in the top 100 list. we like the names arabella and melody for girls as they don't even feature in the top 200! not sure on boys names - will have to think...............

Oh I love Melody and Arabella....but nope he doesn't I really don't know what we will call her if it's a girl I seem to have been through every girls name on net...he's so fussy!!!

I am finding it so hard to think of girls names, but I have decided to not worry until my 20 week scan. Why stress myself out if I am having a boy :) I will go into panic mode after the scan if I have too xx

Im also a fan of diffferent names,
I like addison but everyone has turned there nose up at it but also sticking in my mind is Kara, not overly used x

I have the same problem I want something uncommon but I want everyone to be able to spell it and say it properley and most importantly I want the LO to love it.

I also really like Jessica....shortened to Jess (which isnt too out there or too popular)?? xx

If you like Kailea what about Kayla whick is more of a normal name

Thats on our list along with

Raina
Shea
Carly
Erin
Lauren
Carrie
Dannielle
Robyn
Erica

Guessing u dont know what team ur on then

Leigh
Nerina
Cara
Kadence
Alice
Emilia

How unusual do you want me to get :D

Im also a fan of diffferent names,
I like addison but everyone has turned there nose up at it but also sticking in my mind is Kara, not overly used x

I love Addison! In fact if you don't chose it I may well steal it! :)

I really like Freya too. I tend to go for quite 'old fashioned' names, my oh isn't keen at all though! I also like Temperance if we have a girl, or Rumer, neither of which he likes! He told me there isn't any girls names he particularly likes! Helpful!!!

Gianna? Tiana? Prue? Frida? Zora (means dawn)? Iva?

Eira? Rhea? Dea? Lea? Tea? Kira? Ida?

Dora? Rihanna? Morgana? Branwen (beautiful raven)? Arabella? Opal?

Teuta (queen who lead war agains Romans BC)?

Last edited:
there are thousand and thousand of names. Maybe it is unusual for me but usual for you.

there are thousand and thousand of names for girl. Maybe it's unusual for me but usual for you. In my custom , name is important .It makes fate. I hope you find sweet one .

Last edited:
Aaliyah
Adrienne
Aiden
Aisha
Anika
Some of the A girl names that's not common :)
Ayden
Abram for boys.
Will give you B names to choose from next time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back