help with girls names

Dolly84

Reaction score
hi im wanting abit of help with girls name sim wanting something different but not chavvy lol does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

ive heard this name but not sure if i like it or not Daria?

I'm not too keen on Daria lol, and if you're not sure then I wouldn't choose it. Have you not got any other girls names in mind? x

I like proper English names (although the one we have chosen for our little girl isnt english - Francesca) but names like Elizabeth, Jessica etc are really nice names

Why dont you try mixing yours and your OH's names together and see what you come up with, or go through the alphabet and pick a name starting with each letter - you will have at least 26 different ones then - just make sure it goes with the surname... i was adamant on the name William if i was having a boy, but my OH's surname is Williams so we had to rethink!

Hope you find a name you like soon!

What about Scarlet or Harriet they are uncommon and dont sound chavvy at all, Dot too keen on Daria to be honest. I love old names too like Elsie or Evelyn again uncommon but not at all chavvy x

Hmmm.... it's not ringing my bell either I'm afraid.

nahh ive gone of it to sounds like diorhea lol

no i can think of boys names i like but just not girls unfourtunatly :(

Not too keen on Daria - sorry!

I love Ayla :) quite unusual but I think it's so pretty. Or what about Amber, Skye, Daisy, Masie, Freya? x

My friend had a little girl a couple of weeks ago and named her Aila
:)

Aww it's nice spelt Aila too actually :)

If we were having a girl I think she would have been Ayla, not much chance of using that name now though, don't think it would suit him :lol:

Diareah, its all I can think of - so 100% chance the kids at school will call her that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back