Boys name sorted, need help for a girls name

jodied

Reaction score
I know it's really early still but hubbie and I have had a boys name sorted from before we were even pregnant but can't decide on a girls name

The four we like are

Ella
Millie
Sophie
Emily

Our surname is Dodson and we would also need a middle name

I also quite like an unusual name (from one of my favourite books which has now been made into a film)

Aliena

What do you ladies think, what goes best and any middle name suggestions?Not sure about Millie as one of my friends has a daughter Amelia and my other friend has always said if she has a daughter she will call her Amelia and shorten it to Millie. So I think that's pretty much out. Although it's my mum and dad's favourite typically!

Help! xx

Ooh I love Millie best as I like more unusual names, and also like you choice of Aliena. My mum has a french pen pal with a daughter called Alene, (not sure on the spelling).

Love Emily this has been a fav of mine for years.

I hate it when friends tell you the names they want for their kids (my friend told me I couldn't have Olivia as she wanted it! She wasn't even pregnant! Pft I chose it anyway lol.) what about;
Amelia and shorten it to mia? (that's what I do)
Amelia Jane?
Amelia mai?
There's loads! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer Sophie or Emily - plain but lovely.

Not sure about ALIEN-a :eh:

Millie is my favourite one too! Love it and think it sounds lovely with your surname.

Though you could call baby Emily and shorten it to Mily.

not keen on sophie but love sofia

Sophie but im biast lol also love millie as my sophie was going to be called millie her middle name is Rose.

Aliena is pronounced A-lane-a I believe, so you could go Alayna rather than having alien in it lol, I like Alayna Emily Dobson, =D x

i love ella, but i'm biased :lol: emily and sophie were on my list too! emily probs would go best with your surname tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back