Got boys name sorted cant think of girls . . .

-Cat-

Reaction score
Okay For a boy we have either Noah or Dylan and middle name's will be Atticus George.
But we cant decide on a girls name ( i thought it would be the other way round)
I like the name Lola only I want it to be Lola something . . . I love Jamie Oliver's daughter's name 'Daisy Boo' and was hoping for something similar, My partner is not sure on Lola though. We both like quite Boho style names and something slightly unusual . . .

Any ideas?

I like the name Lola for a girl. You could call it lolly for a nickname.

Why doesn't your partner like it? One things for sure dont bank on your partner giving in to Lola after a long labor! I had 22 hours labor and then a ceaserean and still didn't get my preferred name for our first son. Make sure you get him to agree beforehand.

Keep us informed and good luck

i was going to be called Lola, then my dad heard the Eric Clapton song Layla and named me after that instead!

Well I have won! Have altered 'Lola' to 'Lola Mae' and my other half likes it so its the front runner for a girls name. As for a boy Dylan is a no and its Between Noah and Finlay.

My little girl is Livi May........quite similar. Very good choice!!

All three very good choices Cat

Dylan is a lovely name and like Finlay and Noah as well, It could be a sign you know, only being able to think of boys names, I could only come up with girls names when i was pregnant with Mia

Im sure it will be lovely whichever name you decide on

Sian

You might thunk that this name is a bit over the top but I love the name TANISHA i think it's great!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back