Help please

Bridieew

Reaction score
So I'm cd 25 and 6 dpo today and I took my temp this morning and it was 36.51 considering the last 3 temps have been around the 36.77 mark this was really low so I took it again just incase it was an incorrect reading! It came through as 36.64 still low! I sat there thinking for 10 mins in bed not moving then took it again and it was 36.82! Now I'm so confused which one to log as they are all so varied! Help please anyone else experienced this! I thought maybe it could be an implantation dip but then it went up so dramatically I just don't know
Bridie

Last edited:
Hi Bridie, I'd say take the first one, the others may be elevated because you panicked seeing the lower BBT. Stress can heighten BBT. x

Ok thankyou ��
So potentially do you think it could be implantation dip?
Thanks xx

Totally - implantation can happen anytime from 6-12dpo but there are no hard and fast rules... some women claim to implant as early as 4/5dpo. Fx! x

Thankyou ❤️❤️ This gives me hope fingers crossed it is! We've been ttc for 7 months ����

I agree with babylove, I'd take the first one too. Could definitely be implantation too so fingers crossed for you! Xx

thanks I really really hope so ✨✨✨👶🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back