False Positive-please advise

mjsmommy

Reaction score
Last night I took an ovulation test and it came back with a positive LH surge. This morning I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Although the positive line was lighter than the control line. Could it be a false positive?
Has the egg implanted at this point because I have had no implantation spotting either. Please advise!!

Im sure some more experienced ladies will know more, but I'm pretty sure its near impossible / very rare to have a false positive :)
I didn't implant bleed so that's not nessasarily a sign.
Good luck! Fingers crossed :) x

Did u have a surge before now? I.e. are u due af soon? On a opk the test line needs to be darker than or as dark as control line, but a hpt they do say a line is a line, do u have any pictures?

Sent from my HTC One S

post a picture hun of the test. As we all say a positive is a positive :) Congrats x

I always thought you couldn't get a false positive? However, I didn't spot with implantation so I know that not everyone does spot with implantation. Hope this is your BFP x

It is possible to get false positives according to our local hospital but I imagine it's not that common x

Here is the home pregnancy test!

Attachments

• 018-1.jpg
    018-1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 103
I'd say that's a positive! My doc said a false positive on hpt is so rare these days they don't even bother to re check.

Congrats.
Xxx

Deffo positive hun congrats xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

That's a bfp !!! It is extremely rare to get false positive !! Congrats Hun xx

Thats a BFP!!!!!!!!! xxxx congrats xx

deffo bfp my pregnancy test line was extremely faint as were the next 5 i took yet im pregnant so congrats!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back