help! is this an evap line??

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
been feeling off it and i'm 14 DPO according to fertility friend and CD 37 BFN on cheapies and FRER but by off chance i got a reveal test today and saw this line , it looks pink not grey and is much clearer in real life. I can't get my hopes up though .

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 77
I cant see a line in the first picture but i can in the second one without opening it! only thing is it is faint so i cant tell if its grey or pink although it does have a very clear pink tinge at the bottom of the line!

Really hope this is the start of your BFP!!! :dust:

Its made me feel a bit sick lol. I really hope so i'll be testing again in a couple of days x

I can see lines on both pics, fx for u xx

It came up within the time when the test was wet! do evaps do that?
x

and now its dry its much easier to see , i hope it is , i'm due to start clomid next month x

I'm not too sure, I think evaps are after it has dried but don't quote me on that so because the line was there when wet it looks like a bfp to me! Test again in a couple of days and see if it has got darker xx

my honest opinion is that is a BFP. just re test when you can lol
id do it now but i was impatient :)

I can't see one on the first pic but I can on the second!!

But if you got a negative on the others I'm not sure??

Maybe retest tomoz xx

i was thinkin i could see things on the IC's but they were just almost like shadows and when i turned them in the light i saw them , and the FRER i did yesterday , then this today, i've agreed with OH that we will retest on Thurs we will be away camping so at least i cat obsess we are going tomorrow so i'll find a chemist when i'm there x

Hope it's a bfp for you hun, won't be online for the week but hopefully will be reading your bfp thread when I get back! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

x x

I had same experience as you with faint line same test and there was a bit of colour. I bought a different one in pharmacy as I got bfn at 15 dpo faint bfp 17dpo(like you now ). I went next day tested and got much clearer bfp in a different brand!!

Really hope you get your bfp!! Xx

Someone told me here a line is a line no matter how faint!! X

It's true!! A line is a line and it's picking up the pregnancy hormone!! X

Looks like a fairly clear and thick line to me hon - congrats! Here is the negative for you:

Attachments

• MissJ.jpg
    MissJ.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 18
Thank you all sooo much i hope it is , after tomorrow i wont be able to post until Saturday so it'll either be pregnancy announcements or LTTTC still and clomid . Either way is positive for me though because i know ill get there in the end x

Ooooh looking good - I can't see a line on first one , but a faint line on second one, hope it gets darker and look forward to your bfp sooon fingers crossed

Enjoy camping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back