Help I'm confused!

ronnie

Reaction score
I am currently 14 days late for my period and am experiencing numerous pregnancy signs but all the urine tests I take have come back as negative.
My symptoms are as follows: no period this month, feeling nauseous, headaches, cramping like pains in my lower abdomen, weight gain for no apparent reason (no extra cakes I promise), heartburn, my sense of smell has changed and I seem to smell drains everywhere which is far from pleasant. A couple of days ago I got a brown discharge which only came about 3 times and then left. My body has developed a strange smell and so has my breath. This doesn't seem to go away no matter how many times I brush my teeth or shower. I went to the doctor today and he told me that I should just wait it out and see what happens but I'm finding it hard not knowing what is going on with my body. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

if I were you I would go back to the doctor and insist that you get some bloods done xxx

Heya hun i was 14 days late last month normally a 32 day cycle.. I had the cramps on and off for about 2 n half weeks. Done a test when i was 5 days late got a BFN, then i was 14 days late with another BFN! The next day AF arrived.. But you have so many preg symtoms that sound promising.. Maybe try get your doc to do a blood test.. Good Luck hunni, hope you get the answer you want x

This is my first time on this forum and I am very grateful for your replies.

Thank you

Hi Ronnie, I definitely agree about getting some bloods done, check for pg and for a full normal blood test. Explain the symptoms to Dr and see what happens FX
x

is this your first pregnancy?
with alfie my son i was 9 weeks pregnant before i got a possitive preg test huny so good luck x x

:-(
17 days late and was letting myself get excited about the idea but came home from work, had a bath and started bleeding. Sorry I don't know the abreviations that are used on this site. Anyway both my partner and I are very upset although he is trying to be all manly and not show it. :-(

:-(
17 days late and was letting myself get excited about the idea but came home from work, had a bath and started bleeding. Sorry I don't know the abreviations that are used on this site. Anyway both my partner and I are very upset although he is trying to be all manly and not show it. :-(

Awwww sorry hunni, our bodies do like to play the odd trick on us. I know its frustrating and disappointing when the :witch: gets yiu, she is evil sometimes. Just stick around the forum for top TTC tips.

Went to see the emergency doctor late last night and it sounds like it wasn't the witch but was instead a miscarriage. Will need a scan to be sure. Has anyone suffered from one before? I feel completely heartbroken.

awwww hon...im so sorry. i just suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks on the 4th march, so i feel your pain. all i can say is it does get easier as the days go on.....when is your scan? x

Sorry to hear this Ronnie, there are a lot of us here that have unfortunately had a similar experience to yours. It is an awful time but you will get a lot of support from here.

:hug:

awwww hon...im so sorry. i just suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks on the 4th march, so i feel your pain. all i can say is it does get easier as the days go on.....when is your scan? x

As I was only 4 weeks into the pregnancy they have told me that I don't need a scan because there would be nothing to see. Is that not right?

It is a horrible time for me and my OH but I'm sure we will get through it.

I truly appreciate your comments ladys and wish you all good luck. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back