Confused

paulz

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this site and really looking for someone who has had any experience of what's happening with me at the moment. I came off my pill mid march this year to ttc, periods have been like clock work every 5 weeks.

However, my last period started on 2nd Sept & was what i think a normal period for 2 days, then there only a very light show when i wiped. All of last weekend (10th-11th sept) I was moody, tired & generally not myself and suffering frequent headaches. Since monday/Tues i have had period like cramps in my lower stomach, and also at times a fluttering feeling I am also really bloated, which isn't like me at all, usually start bloating week before period due. Bb's feel a little tender when squeezed & last night it was like i had pins n needles on my nipples. I have at times felt a little nausea's, but now i'm starting to doubt that it's all happening in my head. My next period is due 7th October.

I have never experienced what seems like period pains in between my periods before, which is really throwing me. Could it be just my body getting back to normal after coming of the BCP?

Any advice would be greatly recieved.
Thanks
P x

Last edited:
Have you done a pregnancy test yet? All of the things you describe could be pregnancy symptoms. The 2 day bleed could have been implantation. You should do one and then go from there depending on the result x

Hi
Would a test work at the moment though? Should the test first thing in the morning or do you think it would be ok to do at lunchtime today?
P x

Well, if your September "period" was actually implanation bleeding, then in effect you'd be classed as being pregnant from August - so yes, it should work.

First wee of the day is always best to use, however, when I tested with mine it was lunchtime and it showed up okay. Good luck x

Just done a Tesco HPT and got a BFN. would it possibly be too early or would it seem like i'm away to have another AF? So confused now!

It's hard to advise on the cycle that you've possibly just had. I would leave it another week if you can hold out and then test again x

Thanks very much for your help. Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back