so confused...

heavycakes_13

Reaction score
Okay my boyfriend and I had sex Friday sept. 23rd and again the following night unprotected.. I was supposed to have my period last Tuesday sept.26th and on the day I began feeling very tired & nauseous. I also can't stand the smell of some of my favorite foods. This has lasted for days now. However I began bleeding this morning and its dark but not as heavy as usual. I just don't know what to think or do. I took two pt tests and both had a dark negative line and then a very faint line you had to look very very close to see. Can you help me??

Hello,

are you able to post pictures of the tests?

I'm not sure what to think but i did not want to read and run!

xx

I threw the tests away. By looking they look negative, but if you look very closely there is a second line.. so I'm not sure what it means. Today I'm having what is like a period but not as heavy as my usual. And I'm having back aches but no cramps which isn't normal.

that is very odd wish i had some pearls of wisdom i could share!

x

Hi hon, sorry I didn't want to read and run either but it could be implantation bleeing if your period hasn't come in full force. Do you know what your cycle is, from that you could try and work out when you ovulated. It may be a period but if it is unsual for you do another test and then see the doctor.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back