Hello 2nd Tri

charliebear

Reaction score
:wave:

I'm officially 13 weeks tomorrow so I can move over :)

Let the fun of shopping, baby movements, anomaly scans, GD testing and team pink/blue/yellow guessing begin :lol:

Yayyy Charlie Bear - congrats on making it safely to Tri 2 - relax and enjoy now

Thanks ladies.

I feel as though I can sit back and relax now...well until tri3 :shock: x

The only trouble with Tri 2 is it goes sooo slowly....

Have you brought anyything for baby yet?

The only trouble with Tri 2 is it goes sooo slowly....

Have you brought anyything for baby yet?

:shock: But when I look at the weeks it doesnt seem enough! I have appointments for every month already and there's only 7 wks until my next scan!

I have been buying :)
I have nappies, wipes, feeding stuff inc pillow, moses mattress and a few other bits and bobs.

I plan on buying my pram this weekend as its on offer for the next few days. Seems like its a bit early but I want to get it whilst we have the pennies and it means I cant spend them on other stuff!

Welcome to tri2! Sounding very organised :D
xx

Hi ya welcome to tri 2 :). Wow sounds like u have more stuff than me lol, but I know I'm a bit unorganised lol.

hi again , welcome to tri 2 , do sit back and enjoy. xx

Aww welcome Charlie Bear! :)

I like tri it's going well for me, I feel great! Enjoy!

Are you finding out gender?

Xx

Hi ya welcome to tri 2 :). Wow sounds like u have more stuff than me lol, but I know I'm a bit unorganised lol.

I have to be, I'll be possibly losing my enhancements at work in 4 months time and AJ will be needing school uniform again soon :shock: Cost me a small fortune at christmas for uniform.

You'll get there, I'd love to do it all at once but like to feel like I'm preparing the whole way through. x

Aww welcome Charlie Bear! :)

I like tri it's going well for me, I feel great! Enjoy!

Are you finding out gender?

Xx

:) Hey maybe,
We will be finding out the gender as long as baby plays ball. We will be having a detailed scan of kidneys and surrounding areas, during the 20 wk scan so hopefully baby will give us a peek. x

It's almost been like a lights witch moment for me. Good luck and welcome! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back