hello

trixipaws

Reaction score
i'm actually 13 weeks 2MRO but i was so eager to poke my head around the door here in 2nd tri! so this is my place 4 the next 13 weeks! just wanna say hello everyone! :wave:
x

Hi and welcome to Tri 2...make yourself comfy

hello trixipaws :wave:
grab a seat we'll soon have a few with Becks, Fiona and Rusks leaving us soon :( . Dont worry you don't smell :lol: they are off to the 3rd tri. There are still enough nutters to keep you entertained here in the 2nd tri :rotfl: ! :D

Hiya!!!! :wave:

Welcome to the 2nd tri - make yourself comfy in here, its a nice exciting tri with lots of 20 weeks scans happening all the time, and our fave pastime - guess the sex polls.......

.....see you around the threads chica :hug:

Hello welcome to the poll tri!!!

This is definitely a fun room to be in!!!!!! You are gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!

Hi trixiepaws and welcome to the 2nd trimester its great in here. :lol:

little*red said:
hello trixipaws :wave:
grab a seat we'll soon have a few with Becks, Fiona and Rusks leaving us soon :( . Dont worry you don't smell :lol: they are off to the 3rd tri. There are still enough nutters to keep you entertained here in the 2nd tri :rotfl: ! :D

rest assured i may be off soon but i shall still be in to gate crash checking on everyones progress. :shakehead:

rusks said:
rest assured i may be off soon but i shall still be in to gate crash checking on everyones progress. :shakehead:

And you will be welcome with open arms
hugoups.gif

but only if you bring cake :wink:

welcome ......... you will love it here.....

you will make lots of friends and get great advice.

have fun :lol: :lol:

little red that huggy thing is soooooooooooo cute!!!

missac said:
little red that huggy thing is soooooooooooo cute!!!
lol i thought so too, i love the way the yellow one is like ''oh crap what have i done'' after squashing the pink one, and then the pink one sticks its wee hand in the air :lol: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back