• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haven Meet **Details Update**

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi girls

Thought I’d make a new sticky with all the info we need in the first 2 posts so its easier to find, also to organise meeting times and places ect

The first post is for all the girls staying at the park and the 2nd post is for all the ones that will be joining us on a day trip and what we’d all like to do.

Ok meeting date weekend Fri 27th- Mon 30th April
link to Thorpe park holiday site

Apartments occupancy (can be changed if anyone has other preferences)
Apart 1
Bed 1 Cassi,OH & Jakob
Bed 2 Steff, OH & Alfie
Bed 3 Suz & lily

Apart 2
Bed 1 Mel, OH & Hope
Bed 2 Candy, Lewis and Frankie
Bed 3 Sarah & B

Chezzabell has her own caravan for her tribe

Bed linen Cassi is bed linen Included in the caravans or do we need to bring our own?

Booking in time from 3:30pm check out times 10am

Things that we need to bring
Tea Towels
Towels
Toiletries
Washing up liquid
Sponges
Iron

There are no microwaves in the caravans but they can be hired if anyone really thinks they need one please let me or cassi know thanks.

Food
I think the best arrangement would be to have get our own breakfast, have lunch out and evening meal together at the caravans, maybe something like a bbq depending on the weather

I thought rather then each of us bring something, we can properly get it from there or a nearby supermarket (there’s a tescos extra 2.½ miles away or and Asda 4 miles away).

Where and when we are all meeting?
2pm place to be arrangedMAP OF THE PARK

If theres anything I need to add please let me know.
xSuzx

Day trippers (if I miss anyone off please let me know)

Who’s going and which day(please let me know which day you will be coming)
Kelly S, OH + 1(under 2) + 1(5-15)
Budge +1 baby +3 children
Charlie Chalk
Sunshinestars

Where and what time are we meeting?
Sugestions anyone?

What would you like to do?
Take a look at the onsite entertainment
There is also direct access to the beach (would be good for a picnic on a nice day) and various other attractions nearby.

Kelly S mentioned some where called Fantasy world, a big soft play area near all the arcades costs about £2.50

If you could all just post what you all think about everything so we can get it all sorted that would be great. :D
xSuzx

hey hun i think u need to take bedding thats wot it sed neway !!
and also i dont mind doing that with shopping but someone will have to go for me as i wont have a car ?? shall i get dad to leave the car seat and say jump in a car with someone??

Bed linen is provided :) This is what I was told when I booked anyway :)

Sunshinestars all the info needed can be found in this topic, so any queries please put to us in here rather than emailing because Q & A may also help others :).

Sarah make sure you bring the car seat as if we need to go anywhere in the cars you will need it :)

Thanks Cassi

Sarah I read on the site that bedding wasn't included, but thourght I remebered cassi saying it was so thought I'd best check.

Also Cassi what grade is the caravans (I assumed they was a bronze).

thanks
xSuzx

ok then will bring car seat has neone ne space in there car for 2 lil ones? haha

Linen she said we would get :) not sure why it states otherwise on the site? :s

Not sure about grades? She never said anything about that, just standard im guessing :)

Im just quoting a post Urchin made in the other Haven thread in this thread as the post suggests must haves for each caravan. I dont mind bringing this stuff for ours girls, sarah mel and candy you can sort out between you who brings what for yours chickens :wink:

Urchin said:
Personally I would take:

Openers, as I said above
A sharp knife (their knives are always horrible and blunt)
A scourer
A washing up brush
cloths for wiping up
Antibacterial cleaner spray
A big plug thing cos the showers have a big hole if you cover it with a plug you can bath the kids.

If you are on the beach here is the best tip you will ever get:

BABY POWDER GETS SAND OFF BABIES. Really. Take some!

thanks Urchin :D

xSuzx said:
Day trippers (if I miss anyone off please let me know)

Who’s going and which day(please let me know which day you will be coming)
Kelly S, OH + 1(under 2) + 1(5-15)
Budge +1 baby +3 children
Charlie Chalk
Sunshinestars

Where and what time are we meeting?
Sugestions anyone?

What would you like to do?

Kelly S mentioned some where called Fantasy world, a big soft play area near all the arcades costs about £2.50

xSuzx

Hi, i would like to add i will be bringing my 2 toddlers as well..

Also im not keen on fantasy world as it has gone down hill so much, theres plenty for older children 6+ but for younger babies and toddlers there isnt anything really..

There is playtowers which is just up the road and i think that charges about the same as fantasy world... and its closer to the park where most of you are staying!

I think we need to arrange a time for the day trippers to meet some of you and i thought the best place would be at the main entrance, then that way no one will get lost trying to find anyone!

Only an idea though guys, let me know... if anyone wants any more info just let me know and i try my best to tell you, im only 3 miles from the park so i can whip up there to find out!!

Take care :hug:

And yes budge im excited lol..

if i come and its a nice sunny day id rather meet o the beach than fanstasy world. im not into all that crap :lol: :lol:

a kick about on the beach with a £1 football will do me!

budge said:
if i come and its a nice sunny day id rather meet o the beach than fanstasy world. im not into all that crap :lol: :lol:

a kick about on the beach with a £1 football will do me!

Will do me as well... a massive umbrella with pregnancy and young children gang on it, lol so we know where you are.. lmao what do u think!

Meet at the site, whats the point in you guys getting a day pass if you aint gonna use it?

I think we need to arrange a time for the day trippers to meet some of you and i thought the best place would be at the main entrance, then that way no one will get lost trying to find anyone!

You'll find me in the pub ;)....with steph and chezza will be in the corner with her brown paper bag *bless* :p

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she wont be in the corner ... you'll see Chez sneaking about finishing everyones dregs!

what i meant was, no one really knows who they are meeting, well i dont anyway and if the meeting point was at the entrance we can follow someone who meets us, where you guys are.. i never said nothing about not using the day pass..

but it was an idea, some of us could be walking round most of the day trying to figure out who we are supposed to be meeting! never mind !!

calm down SSS! breath! you wouldhave to let us know a time to meet you i.e what time you'll be arriving first and then we would probably meet you in the entrance yes!

:rotfl: Thanks alfiesmummy...

I would like to meet up around 11 am to enable a good day out etc...

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back