Has Anyone Tried ???

twinkletoes83

Reaction score
Hey ladies im new to forum and just wanted to ask if any of you have tried the baking soda gender test :wave: ...

And if so was it a correct result for you ?? :) xx

You pee into a disposable cup .. Add in a spoonful of baking soda and the reaction apparently indicates boy or girl

If you get no fiz its ment to be a girl and if it fizzes its a boy .. theory being your urine is more acidic when carrying a boy which gives the fizzing :)

Soppose really its like all the tests and old wives tales and will be correct 50% of the time but I love having a bit of fun guessing .. and am in no way depending on the results lol <3 xxx

Ohh great will look forward to hearing your results .. And congratulations on a little baby boy :) xxx

Ohhh I want to try it now lol

Oh never heard of that one gonna give it a go and see what happens on the 14th oct when i find out if its a boy or girl for real

Mrsms How did ya get on??? surely ya need to pee by now your pregnant for god sake hehehehe

Lol I don't have any baking soda lol gonna do it at mums on Sunday

PMSL hmmmmm I guess i can let ya away with that one then , Im strugling to find mine but I did loose the soysauce for 2 days and found it today in the press that I keep my electrical appliences in Doh baby brain makes ya do very strange things, il prob find baking soda in the bathroom

I did it 3 times!! I was told that fizzy pop can change it, so drank a can, then did it again and it didn't change it! Each time I got no fizz!!!

And yes it was right!!! :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back