Baking Soda Test!

has anyone used soda that doesnt fizz? if water makes it fizz then surely everything is going to? will have to go look see if I have some soda!

Does it have to be done after a certain number of weeks or at any point? Sounds fun Xx

Sarah, I don't want to rain on your parade but are you should about bicarbonate of soda being the same as the American baking soda, I've just checked a recipe book and it says the American baking element(in baking soda) is yeast a rising agent and this is not present in uk bicarb. of soda. But it is in uk baking powder . May it be about the yeast reacting with the urine , My baking powder test did fizz alot. xx

Baking soda, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda - IM SO CONFUSED!!! Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hahah I am too :( I googled the difference between bicarb and baking soda and it said they were the same. Oh poo :( xx

I'm so confused too, on the web it explain something about acidic and sugars making them both react differently ,I have no clue which means which , pants not fun anymore xx sorryxx

Well I did it and it didn't fizz! It did naff all and we know we are having a girl.
My mate did it and it fizzes and she knows she's having a boy?

My two other mates did it and fizzes for them. They don't know yet what the babies are?
Xx

Mine fizzed xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mine fizzed a lot and I'm having a girl (3 scans 2 make sure lol) so it didn't work for me lol xxxx

Ooooh, just seen this - I'm so going to buy some of this stuff! (After Googling - I believe it's Bicarb Soda we need - as baking powder contains bicarb, but already has the acidic thingy.)

im sure we have some of each in the cupboard but will wait till our friend is away as dont wana be dancing round like a loony after mibbe finding out what flavour minion mite b heehee xx

well I did the test and it didn't fizz so could be a girl but I wot know till September. :) log time to wait lol I may forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back