Half ton dad! :-O

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Did anybody see it? I saw it on catch up. The guy was 74 stone :shock: He had an operation to remove 15 stone of fat from his legs :shock: Then his family came to the hospital to visit and they were giving their 4 month old a bloody hamburger :shock: :evil: :shock: :evil: Fooking out of order- disgusting :x

Didnt see it.. but OH MY GOD

How do people get like that?

Im watching it now....why feed a 4month old a cheese buger! Why? And really how do you get to that size? Not being nasty but how does it happen surely the first time you lie down and cant get up thats when it should click that you need help! Dont just sit there letting someone feed you more?

nickilubs said:
Not being nasty but how does it happen surely the first time you lie down and cant get up thats when it should click that you need help!

Innapropriate i know but made me laugh, when i lie down i cant get up!!!! HELP!!!

On a serious note i'm gonna watch it now, i intended to earlier but wasnt allowed (stupid men :shakehead: ) i wanna know how he made kids at that size, let alone what kinda example he thinks hes setting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back