spoke too soon, back again!!

cleocat

Reaction score
posted all below on the 13th november :wall: but I spoke too soon :doh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, onto the last leg, but only just

havnt been around for a few weeks, had a rotton time

went from flu straight into, severe food poisoning then 3 weeks ago I started getting severe back pain every now and again, went to doctors and they said all was well managed another 2 days then ended up in hospital for just over 2 weeks. The pain was so bad I would rather endure labour (really!!) at least you get some reprieve in labour and there is an end result

I had a severe kidney infection, obstructed bowel (that was from food poisoning ) and several kidney stones , no amount of morphine combned with paracetamol, codene, buscupan and anti sickness would chift the pain leaving me to ride out pain attacks sometimes lasting 18 hours never felt so ill.

anyhows I came home yesterday and am on complete bed rest for 1 week with one stone to pass, but this is through my kidney now and its just a waiting game pain attacks are shorter and I am on a huge dose of anyi biotics.

I have been really worried by the amount fo drugs I have been given, esp as its the time when brain cells are forming thick and fast but at the time the pain was so severe believe you me I had no other option.

so pleased to be in here now on the last stretch, good luck all
its great to be back *******13 nov :doh:

12 hours later I ended up being rushed back in by ambulance this time, as well as excrutiating pain - my legs went :shock: I had an emergency op and a stent placed between my kidney and bladder which will now stay in place till baby is born :( because of the pain they will allow me to go to 34 or 37 weeks, so at the mo I am being made 'comfortable' on 10 different medications a day (have to take 24 tablets in total :evil: - and there was me staying clear of paracetamol all this time :roll: )

I have really bad back pain nd feel like I have cystitis ALL :cry: the time and a full bladder, this will last me till stent is out and baby is born, I so want to enjoy my remaining time pregnant as this is def my last one and life is cack at the mo, I cant even go out as nature calls every 20 mins or so and my water is the colour of cranberry juice :puke: oh for a good nights sleep :sleep: the daunting thing is, nothing can be resolved till baby is here, where I will have the stent removed, the stones removed, and a lovely jubbly pile operation :puke: on top of giving birth, oh the joys to look forward too :lol:

I hope everyon is well, I have so much to catch up on and feel like I have missed out on so much, congrats to all who have gone on to give birth and hugs for all those that need one :hug:

fingers xxx next t

bless you sounds like a nightmare. Hope you are not too uncomfotable best of luck X :hug:

:shock: OMG you poor thing :hug: take it easy chick, or as easy as you can. :hug:

cheers everyone :D , hopefully next monday they wiill devise a cunning plan :pray: and at least give me a goal to aim for, I dont think I can stand this pain any longer so knowing I will have stent removed and baby delivered at perhaps 35 weeks :pray: all being well, will give me a light at the end of the tunnel :pray:

aw hun, you've been thru the mill :hug: hope things look up for you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back