Shelling Pea 03/12/11

Great stuff you did so well, and hes absolutely gorgeous xxx

Congratulations again hun, he's gorgeous! And 3 weeks has flown by! They don't stay newborn for long do they? xxx

Lovely mama, gorgeous baby and great name :love: Love your birth story. Congrats again hun.xx

Aw, lovely birth story Jayne and he is absolutely beautiful. :love:

x x

How did I miss this?! Congratulations hun! I really enjoyed reading your experience. Loved the bit where you chose to wait until after Corrie to go to the delivery suite! :lol: Quality. x

Thanks girls it still feels like yesterday, so glad he was here for Christmas. He can be a bit of a monkey at night but that's with a bit of wind/colic :( he's growing like a weed too :) xx
Oh and yes I'm a die hard corrie fan lol x

How have i only just spotted this?

congratulations honey, he's gorgeous xxxxxx

I've only just seen this! Beautiful story, I had a bit of a blub! Hes so gorgeous :love:

Congrats hun sounds like u had a fab birth xxx

amazing story hun, cameron is gorgeous :) xx

Lovely story hun! Your little man is gorgeous! Huge congrats xxx

Wow lovely birth story and beautiful little boy xxx sorry its late but congratulations xxx

Congratulations!! Beautiful baby and inspiring story on labour - I'm petrified but will definitely look into hypno birthing.

LOL @ your OH's sense of humour :)

Thank you all. I really want to do it all over again already :shock: need to win the lottery first though ;)
Natal hypnotherapy really did work for me and I would highly recommend it.
As for o/h's sense of humour - he's lucky to have left in one piece after that comment :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back