Had my last checkup today! yayy

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Well went for my 34 week hospital check with consultant today, and it all went lovely!

Devon is sizing as average and should be between 7 and 7.5 lb he reackoned at delivery which would on the money with my past babies size too.

He has changed from breach to head down now which would explain my constant toilet trips!

I don't need any other midwife appointments etc now, that's it!:oooo: I just have my preop stuff on the 30th Dec for a few hours and then section in Jan.

Antibodies all still fairly low,but were with last baby- so consultant not sure if Devon will have the same jaundie //bilirubin issues that my last did, if not can go home quite quickly this time - fingers crossed.

Brought a feeding pillow from toysrus and a change mat so just the feeding bras x2 to buy in a few weeks and I'm all sorted now! arghhhhh so excited

Last edited:
Yay!! I'm excited for you :) think it's next month that we will be mummies (some of you again). Madness. Glad all went well today, steam on ahead for new year :D x

Yay!! I'm excited for you :) think it's next month that we will be mummies (some of you again). Madness. Glad all went well today, steam on ahead for new year :D x

It's down to weeks now isn't it for us Lexi! so real now... Saw a baby today in an after school meeting about school trip, and didn't feel broody at all!! when will that bit kick in....arghhhh shock coming....

:rofl: it will kick in im sure! my decorating will be complete today as carpets are being layed, and ive got 1 coat of paint to do. this means . . . . COT WILL BE GOING UP!! yay!! cant wait!! Its gone so fast hasnt it jen? xx

Fab news and like u say just weeks now to go im so looking forward to the labour watches!

Fab news and like u say just weeks now to go im so looking forward to the labour watches!

Were looking forward to your labour watch Kelly!!! come on baby, forget us Jan mummies!!

Delighted to hear all is well, just waiting game now and enjoying Christmas :dance:

JJmum i was dreaming about you LOL :D cant belive your soon about to pop! wohoo!! hurry up n get that little boy out! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back