Group Hug Anyone?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Feeling so BLAAAAAAAAHHHHHH today! :( I'm not feeling down about TTC, I just keep feeling so emotional, yesterday and Sunday I cried at just about everything and today I just feel so.... pooh. Don't really know why to be honest... :|

Anyways I guess it's just one of those days, miserable wet and windy weather and just miserable me.

Group hug??? :hugs::friends:

I know how you feel, we all have them days!:(
Cheer up..hope you feel better soon:)
:hugs:
xxx

Last edited:
I've got nothing to be sad about really! Just feeling really emotional. Ta for the hug lol. x

Aww - i'm still feeling tempermental too :hug:

I am in need of a hug today also..... decided to treat myself by going shopping at lunch time as I was feeling a bit down, within 3 minutes of arriving I had seen 5 pregnant ladies :shock::shock: it was like someone put out a distress call ....."Calling all pregnact ladies... Vicky is at Bluewater Shopping Centre.. I repeat Vicky is at Bluewater shopping centre...........everyone GO GO GO!!!

And then if that wasnt bad enough I was waiting outside a shop and right in front of me was the cutest little baby must of only been about 3 or 4 months and she was staring straight at me I looked away then looked back and she was still staring and then she done the worst thing possible...... she gave me the most adorable baby smile... ARGHHHHHHH I literally melted on the spot!!! :wall2::wall2::wall2:

So I then done what any desperate and hormonal person would do... I walked back to my car and put on Suicide FM.. sorry meant Magic FM!!!!

I need a hug :cry:

Hi MissJuly, you can have a hug from me! :hugs:I could sure do with one too. But its ttc blues for me. my af is due a week tomoro i think.. Been having funny tummy cramps and stuff. Really hoping its my month, i feel like it is, but i felt like this last month and af showed up, so who knows!

hope you are okay xxx

Aw, sending massive hugs to all! :)

Louise - Ditto. I got really annoyed at my MOP earlier!! All because it wouldn't get some bloody dust off the floor, I started bashing it against the wall! PMSL. Poor mop.. :p

Hopeful - Thanks, hope your pregnancy is going well.

Vicky - Ah tell me about it!!!! Everytime I go out I swear I get the same thing. I love Bluewater though. :D

ScottishLassie - That sounds positive, hope you get a stonking BFP! x

Seriously feel like just having a good old cry.. :(

Come on Girls! That's not going to help you....

I really think you are more likely to conceive if you are happy!

We need some serious positive thoughts on this thread!

Are you in love? I bet you all are or you wouldnt be considering letting him be father to your future child. Then woo hoo! A big happy smile for LOVE!

What else? How's your health? Pretty reasonable? I bet it is for most of you. Well, if so then that's one of the most valuable things in the world!!

Got any friends? Even that one you never see but you just know you could ring at 2am if the shit hit the fan? I bet you do! They love you, you know.

Ok! I want some blessings counted please! Who has any? The ones above are very generic, who has some personal ones?

Mine would be: I'm so happy that my husband is downstairs cooking me butternut squash and sage soup, all from our garden, and it smells bloody fantastic right now......

You're go:

Aw your sweet StarFish :)

I did write a response but it was pretty miserable so i deleted it :dohh:

Come on Lou, you must be able to find something that cheers you up?

Starfish, you're a real gem you know. You managed to put a smile on my face. :)

Ok, my blessing - I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband who is bringing me piles of trashy celeb mags and rosé wine and chocolate home for me and promises me a night off from cooking and an evening cuddled up watching a DVD cos he knows I've had a rubbish day. Might go easy on the wine though! :p

Oh I love my husband. :)

Aggghhhh I'm crying! LOL. *Sob sob sob* x

:hugs: to those that need them but I agree with star fish we need some positivity around here, these beans aren't gonna want to implant in a miserable place :)

right my blessing, I have just planted a load of bulbs in the garden which I will be able to watch grow in the spring with my fabulous husband

Ok, my blessing - I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband who is bringing me piles of trashy celeb mags and rosé wine and chocolate home for me and promises me a night off from cooking and an evening cuddled up watching a DVD cos he knows I've had a rubbish day.

That's a fabulous one!! I'm jealous :yay:

right my blessing, I have just planted a load of bulbs in the garden which I will be able to watch grow in the spring with my fabulous husband

AW! I'm rushing down to the garden centre tomorrow now!!

daffodils, snowdrops and crocus, oh my!

*hugs to everyone*

That's a good idea star fish.

Mine would be the fact I have an amazing OH who is making me a fantastic tea tonight and who bought me a cheesy kids DVD because he knows Beauty and the Beast is my favourite film so he picked up a cartoon kids version.

And he's totally into the ttc thing. He made me take my temp this morning (just before seven) and is suggesting we stay up until midnight because I told him we'd BD every other day this month, so by staying up until midnight we'll get to do it tonight :lol: He's a bit BD obsessed. ;)

And he's totally into the ttc thing. He made me take my temp this morning

YOu see! You've all got brilliant ones when you think of them. Beauty and the beast! Oh yes indeed. You have have have to see the stage version.

But thats absolutely wonderful that you're getting so much support with the ttc journey from you OH. I think it's pretty rare to find one so into it. Hang on tightly! :dancing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back