• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group hug

yaaaay :yay: hippie hugs :hugs:

i like bums too though :bum: they make me laugh

Last edited:
I'm joining in too love a good hug !!!! Huggggs !!!! Xxxx

yaaaay :yay: hippie hugs :hugs:

i like bums too though :bum: they make me laugh[/QUO

Nice one Lynette!!!! Tree hugging hippy hugs and bums all round!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Massive hugs ladies, the genuine lovely people on here, far out weigh the idiots! xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

:hugs: girls. I'm still in a state of
Shock. I seem to have taken the whole thing really personally. I asked my friends to pray for this girl and now I'm going to have to tell them the truth ... I feel like such a bloody fool! Hormones suck been crying since last night :cry: mate a good hug will sort
Me out afterall!

Morning ladies, im really confused had to leave PF last night around 9:30 and just come on this morning to see whats happened to goldendragon and the threads disappeared! Just read that it was fake is that correct?????

Sending Big Hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: i also left before i found out the outcome last night! trolls can kiss my :bum: all you real PF-ers are fab and i certainly will not be put off from sharing all and sundry with you all :lol: muchas love :love:

xx

:hugs: :hugs: all round to all you gis who were genuinely concerned, to the admins and mids for sorting it out so swiftly when they discovered it and especially for lynette

:hugs: all round.
Can't believe what happened yesterday, this forum is an amazing place and it's a shame people abuse trust that way
Xx

Big hugs to all you lovely ladies who are an endless support and always willing to share your advice and knowledge xx

I can't believe anyone could be so cruel, it was just sick & twisted - good riddance to the trolls! Sending lots of love & hugs to everyone affected by it xxxxx

I missed it all! :wall2:

I think I'm glad I did!:)

Hope you're all ok! :)

Xx

:hugs: :hugs: all round to all you gis who were genuinely concerned, to the admins and mids for sorting it out so swiftly when they discovered it and especially for lynette

Thanks sweety i am gutted inside but i will be ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back