I'm feeling down

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,
Sorry to be miserable but I'm feeling really low today :oops: . OH is away for 2 weeks to USA so I'm all alone! I'm due AF on 22nd and if it doesnt come and I get BFP then he wont be here to share it with me, that makes me sad.
Anyway, hope everyone is well.
Sorry about the moan, just needed to get it out to someone.
Baby dust to all :pray: ,
Julie

aww dont worry, hope every thing works out for the best! :dance: good luck!

:hug: Jools

Maybe you could go the long journey & wait to see if AF arrives if it doesn't hold back on testing until he gets home (?)

Good luck either way x

Yeah that sounds a good idea! Wait til he's back...if u can! :wink: :D

Wait til he gets back babe, as hard as it will be............it would be nice to share with him! Otherwise you will want to tell him over the phone if it's the BFP!!

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

If you get a BFP, that will make a great surprise for when he gets back. Kinda like you could meet him at the airport and whisper it in his ear - how exciting!

Hope AF stays away for you

Alice x

not "if" but "when" you get your BFP!!!

**adding some positivity to the thread**

When you tell him means you get hours and hours of endless cuddles and him not wanting to leave your side ever again!!!!

xox

Aw thank you everyone. I definetly wouldnt tell him on phone if I got BFP because I want to see his face light up.
I feel a bit better today, was dreaming about eggs last night, not whole eggs but boiled eggs without the shell on. Someone in work today told me it can mean new beginnings and fertility. Wishful thinking on my part I think!!

Jools xxx

thinking of you jools, the quest for a baby has many ups and downs, the downs make you feel crap but the ups are fantastic i hope you get your BFP very soon. we are all here for you xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back