• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group Hug Anyone?

Aw, I've not been on the forum for long but I do like it here. :D

Everyone's so lovely.

Tears have not stopped flowing, currently sobbing my heart out over a film on channel 5! *Blows nose* x

Hopeful hands MissJuly a hanky and gives her a
hugs.gif

Oh I love this post!! LOL!

Miss July- Totally get how you are feeling! I screamed at a carpark attendant who made me park in a small space where I got stuck, I threw my keys at him and cried and made him move it, he looked quite scared!! To everyone else who has had a bit of a sulk I get it! so here's lot's of hugs-
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Vicky- I normally look at the baby section in John Lewis, but today I was struggling to hold it together in Haberdashery across the isle!!

Starfish you are so right in what you are saying-

I have a lot to be thankful for a great hubby who is always there for me, although not quite as in to the TTC as Kizzibea's- Lucky thing! But to be fair only a year or so ago, I'd say " Aaah look at that cute baby!!" he'd be like "Urrgh it's ugly!" so I'm just happy he wants to start a family now and is over the 'Urrgh!' stage!! (he's 30 by the way not 20!!)
Oooh and he bought me a gorgeous new dress and some new boots!

My friends are all amazing, most haven't TTC yet but they are learning more each time we talk about things and are starting to get into it with me now.

Starfish are you married to a chef?? lucky thing either way, I did the eggs benedict by the way, which was yummy! x

Oh and how could I forget, I really do think this forum is great and everyone is lovely and supportive!!

That's all for now i've been writing really long posts today! xx

Is the film over yet missjuly?

Can we get you watching something really really happy? (Not that it's any help if you are like me, I always sob my heart out over the happy endings). Maybe something that's just plain funny!

Ummmm....... Do you have Bad Santa? That's the funniest film I can think of off the cuff, almost wet myself laughing last year

Miss July- Totally get how you are feeling! I screamed at a carpark attendant who made me park in a small space where I got stuck, I threw my keys at him and cried and made him move it, he looked quite scared!! ]
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That's priceless Maybe Baby!

[Oooh and he bought me a gorgeous new dress and some new boots!]

Boots??!!! He bought you boots?? Can I have him when you're done?? :kiss:

[Starfish are you married to a chef?? lucky thing either way, I did the eggs benedict by the way, which was yummy! x]

Yup! Best chef ever. Glad the eggs worked, I can never do it myself, I have to badger him all week. :love:

Aw my OH cooks every night, i havent done one meal in the two years we have been together :|..oops!haha.. but i do do other womanly things like, the occasionlly cleaning, oh and washing too lol :)
I really am a lucky girl, but wish he was into ttc a bit more, corr and i wish he would buy me boots!

*Ill second that, when you've finished with him star fish, can i get some boots lol*

I think there was something in the rain yesterday, I was in tears several times (an hour late for a job interview due to the tube strike and I was only on a bus! Took 1hr 30min to do 3 miles....) and was a bit horrible to OH too :(

Tonight I will be mostly be booking our Centre Parcs activities for next week, our one year anniversary holiday :)

Hope you are all feeling better today.

Lxx

just popping into say this is the cutest thread ever!! love it!

i'm just happy to be alive and breathing with caring ppl around me who mean sooo much to me!! and also, i'm happy to be part of this great forum where everyone is sooo lovely!! xxxx

What can I say....? Loved reading this thread. You're all a bunch of fantastic people. Can't wait to join you guys from wtt to ttc and the sooner the better. My oh is so fantastic I may just try to bd him now with the coil in and hope that will dislodge it LOL way TMI... but he is a sexy fireman with muscles on muscles and is the best hubby and daddy and I love him more and more each day. Oh and he cooks too *smug* ho hum night night girls x

Thanks all, you're all so great I feel much better today.

I kind of feel like all the BD'ing we've been doing is wasted as I haven't OV'ed yet. I have been keeping a diary of when we BD and counting days from last AF to see how long this cycle is - so far we've BD'ed 9 times and on day 11. It was 46 days from my last period to the next last month so we'll have to see what happens this time.

I still feel really positive though!

I hope everyone feels better and is having lots of BDing!!! :)

Hugs to all! x x

You'll relax with your BD'in soon enough MissJ - everyone has something that they do excessively just to try and feel like they are doing something.

You have excessive sex, other POAS constantly, some research all the time for new crazy "tricks" to stack the odds (that's me), some take 34 herbal tablets everyday...

Just the things we do to cope :)

To be fair, before we decided to TTC, our sex life was pretty full on so we've just dropped the symptom spotting, stressing and comparing and just got back to our normal selves really. It's been great for both myself and OH, he's much happier knowing that I'm not stressing myself out and we're having fun. :)

I'm not doing a thing other than BDing LOL. x

You have excessive sex, other POAS constantly, some research all the time for new crazy "tricks" to stack the odds (that's me), some take 34 herbal tablets everyday...

Mines the excessive sex..... just cant seem to control myself at the moment :oooo:

I'm definitely an excessive sex kind of girl (not that OH is complaining). I'm also the sort of person who turns it into a project. Of course that means that I'm trying about twenty different things at once so if and when it happens I won't be able to say that it's because of all the BD or the fact I ate lots of fruit, it could be anyone one of a hundred different things. :rolleyes:

Vicky - I've been the same! Keep getting horrible headaches though, got one now and feel rotten. :(

Kizzibea - LOL that made me chuckle. :) We've kept it simple and relaxed, I sometimes whack a cushion under my bum but find its more because if I don't it all comes out (TMI!) and I'm too lazy to get up and sort it out, so cushion under my bum keeps it from spilling out and there's obviously the plus side of it staying in overnight and being in a good position! :p

Miss July - OH and I alternate who gets breakfast each day and the other day it was my turn but I traded so he'd have to get breakfast. I wanted to try the cushion under the bum trick but it was a bit too early in the morning for him (he really needs his coffee to get going ;)) so I didn't get the chance to. I've done it in the past but OH thinks it's weird trying to talk to me when I've got my legs in the air so I can only do it when he's not around.

I always used to go to the loo right after BDing but I try not to now. Especially at night so we can just roll over & go to sleep.

Ditto going to the loo after BD, I used to do the same thing but now I don't and just go to sleep. OH is ok with the cushion thing as we both know it stops any leaking so no fuss after BD and we can just relax together. :)

I always used to go to the loo right after BDing but I try not to now. Especially at night so we can just roll over & go to sleep

I do most of my BD at night times so I can just roll over and go to sleep, I dont do the legs in the air or bum under pillow thing, I dont really suffer with leakage I can still find traces of his swimmers 2 days after doing the deed ... he must shoot them out at warp speed :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back