• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group hug

I just read the whole thing and was disgusted. Group hug for all you genuine and caring ladies:hugs:and super big hugs for Lynette xxx

omg I can not believe this dragon was fake? I'm sooo shocked how could someone do that? I was desperately trying to log back on at night at about 8.30pm and pc just kept crashing I spent the night worried sick hardly slept at all, why would someone do that? poor lynette I guess you were in the same boat as us all being used so cruelly it's awful just awful, how was it found out do you know ? I'm so shocked right now .

I too left before i found out! Worried sick over facebook and then woke up to a text from my bump buddy Em91 saying it was a troll :( i was praying for Charlotte and Acey!

Well big hugs ladies, just proves we are here to support whoever!

x

Wow seems like I missed a doozy. So golden dragon with over 1000 posts was a troll? FFs some people are proper twisted.

I'm not sure all about her was a fake, I think she may well be pregnant, I guess we'll never know. Her & her OH are probably more immature than we realised and thought it would be great to wind the rest of us up. The shame is most of us were hurt by their ridiculous web of lies.

:hugs: to everyone xx

I probably sound horrible/bossy for saying this but we have a private section where this can be discussed? Otherwise the 'troll' is still getting kicks from people giving them - this situation air time as this section is public. Just a thought....sorry I'm not saying people can't talk but I just think that's why the thread was moved somewhere private.

Big hugs - I love how supportive and positive everyone can be here!!! xxx

I was thinkin that too, surely someone who kept up the lies for so long, some if it had to be true? But maybe they were just so twisted it seemed real in their head! But where would it have stopped if we hadn't found out? Things like this makes me appreciate all the lovely genuine ladies on here even more :hugs: xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeah she posted bump pics etc didn't she? So she must be pregnant, whether or not she's really 17 remains to be seen.
What I don't understand is, if the admin never found her out, where was she going to go with her story?! Sick!!

As for moving this to the private section, I'm not a member of the private section and don't know how to request to be a member from tapatalk!

I agree, there must be some truth behind it, just seems to well planned otherwise and like you say with bump pics, scans, journals etc etc. Maybe they just needed to get a cheap kick out of something at the emotional expense of others, who knows. I just hope that if she is really pregnant, that the baby will be ok as whoever it is obviously has some problems.

Anyway!! Room for a little one? I'm up for a hug!! Its about time tri 2 returned to its happy self :) Xx

I dont think it matters about a private place, they can't get on here anymore anyway....

It was just a suggestion after reading what the moderators advised when they locked the thread as banned members can still read public sections. Don't want to upset anyone further. I'll leave it at that - Happy thoughts! xx

Last edited:
So if someone is banned,can they be banned through their IP address so that they can't get bk on at all? Well from that internet connection anyway? Xxxx

I mean new accounts included too? I'm not good at wording things lol xxxx

OoppS!! I had no idea there was a private section or that banned members could still see the public threads. I think I assumed it was a members only forum - I agree, I shan't post any further as its giving uncessary airtime to someone that doesnt deserve it.

Kra - From my understanding they can still log on but can not post or view private sections. This is what someone else mentioned in the thread that was closed. xx

I mean new accounts included too? I'm not good at wording things lol xxxx

I think this is what Sunbeam was asking but then the thread was closed so I'm not sure - would be intrigued to know though! xx

Yea same! Anyway, back to group hugs :hugs: xxxx :)

yes public can see all the posts on pf you have to be a member to reply though,and as for her i think she can still get on here by making a new account,sick ppl in this world i have took my babys scan pics down because of it all dont want anyone copying my innocent babys pics :(
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back