GP today - CD40

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hello girls

Sorry I've been away - I was feeling so down about everything so I just had a couple of days off.

I'm off to see my GP today 5.10pm to see what she thinks about CD40 no AF loadsa symptoms. It's really getting to me now. Another bfn today *frustration* hear me roar etc.

Getting bruised boob feeling and watery cm now - keep thinking I can feel AF trickling out (tmi sorry) and it's nothing or watery cm. My tum is bloated and Sunday it felt like someone tightened an internal girdle round my middle. Oooh I went!!
So yeah. GP it is!

Love to all xxx

Oh SylvieGirl, you poor thing
I hope it goes really well at your GPs for you
xxx

Sorry to hear you're in limbo hun. :hug:

Let us know how you get on, hopefully she will offer you a blood test and that'll clear things up. :)

Hope these are all good signs hun! :thumbup: x x

Thanks MissJuly - just glad I'm doing something about it!

Xx

Good luck Hun,

Push for a blood test, don't take no for an answer!

xx

Hi Maybe!
Think I will! It's doing my head in lol!
And cos I've just overcome (always battling) depression (got bullied out of my job last year - must reply to some of the threads where ppl hate their jobs cos I know how it feels) they'll not want to have me being stressed out I'm hoping.

Xxxx

Let us know how you get on honey - good luck!!

Thanks Tracey :hug:

Doc was sooo lovely. She was sympathetic and said to wait one week without testing (she said she knows that's impossible and we laughed!) then pee in the pot she gave me & drop it in. I call on Tues for result and if it's bfn then I'm off for blood test.

She examined my tum to make sure there was nothing wrong, which there wasn't phew!

Feeling good now :)
So glad I went!
It's gonna be a looooong week lol!!!

Thanks everyone :)
Xxxxxxx

Ah good stuff honey, glad gp appointment went well
Defo try & keep yourself busy & my fx your BFP shows within the next week so your next visit will be with midwife not gp
xxxx

Ah good stuff honey, glad gp appointment went well
Defo try & keep yourself busy & my fx your BFP shows within the next week so your next visit will be with midwife not gp
xxxx

Aww I like that!! Thank you hunny!! Xxxx

Mummy sylvie, sounds amazing
Heaps of sticky baby dust
xxxxxx

Glad your doctors appointment went well hunny :) lots of babydust :dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on your for going :)

At least you have some kind of time frame to work from ;)

Glad it went well.

Fingers crossed you don't need to go for a blood test & that your :bfp: shows up this week. ;)

Your doc sounds fab. Good luck hun.x

Fingers crossed for you Silvie Girl!

Hope you week goes by fast and you have a BFP around the corner!

xx

Thanks for all the lovely messages girls :friends:

I got tingly boob today and really really watery cm last two days. Not that I'm symptom spotting or anything :whistle:

Xxxxx

Sounding good hun! Hope your BFP is hiding around the corner. :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back