Going to see my GP.

kred84

Reaction score
I'm so fed up of getting my hopes up now.

I know it's only been 7 months, and alot of you have been here longer, so sorry for my rant!

I came off the depo in march and got pg 2 weeks later. It didn't stick as there was barley any lining of my uterus for it to attach to.

Since then i had no AF till Jul. Had a scan in june, which showed i was ov'ing and that my lining was building up again.

So i got a one day af in jul, and again on jul31. That lasted 19 days.
7 Days later had a proper AF and thought woohhooo.... back to normal!!

But, no!

25th sept af starts again, so by this point i'm thinking, yeah! All sorted.

But, no!!

15 days i have been bleeding for, with maybe 2 days with nothing.

Its bright red, not "periody" looking, jus like normal blood, that comes an goes. Not enough for a pad, just a liner and mainly when i wipe (sorry tmi!)

My only option is to see my GP, she did say in aug to come bk if things didn't sort themselves out and she'd run some tests.

Has anyone had anything similar, or know what tests i can expect??

Sorry for the long post girls!!

:dust:

xxx

Last edited:
Sorry i've not had anything simular but did not want to read and run!

I think you are right get to the doctor!

good luck

xx

i don't have any answers for u hun, but i really hope the docs can help u out :hugs: xx

Good luck at the doctors, I have read that depo can mess up peoples cycles. xxx

Thanks girls, hoping to go tomorro if i can get in.

I'll keep ya's posted

xxx

good luck at your doctors hun. hope your ok xxxx

good luck hun, i'd be interested to know how you get on as my injection 'finished' in may and i am having problems

Hi girls,

Quick update.

Have my appt at 10 this morning, will let you know what she says, it's now 17 days of bleeding..... :(

xxx

Hopefully the doctor can give you some answers and get things sorted out. :hugs: x x

Hi! Im a newbie, signed on yesterday :)

My partner and I have been talking about starting a family for a while and we started taking the pregnacar him & her tablets approx 2 months ago and I am using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.....thats enough about me for the time being!

Just wanted to wish you luck at the doctors....Fingers crossed for you x

Right,

Well, went well i think.

She's done bloods for all hormones, calcium and iron. Results will be back friday.

Have an ,appt on tues for an internal examination, if the bleeding has stopped. If not she's going to give me norethisterone to induce a bleed, and she's ordered an ultrasound.

glad i'm getting somewhere at last!!

xxx

Excellent, glad you have a doctor who's on the ball. Good luck and hope the bleeding stops soon hun xxxxxxxxx

excellent news kred, glad u have a doctor that is doing loads of tests for u. xx

Glad the appointment went well and the doctor taking action

xx

Thats good news, atleast they are taking action for you.xx

glad it went well hun hope they get you sorted! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member