Gotta try

Thanks luvvie, it was a shame that I didn't get anywhere but to be honest I almost don't mind now because, even though it wasn't a success, I am now so much more relaxed about the whole process whereas before I just didn't have a clue what to expect. I think that can only help 😊

I believe the 3cysts that showed on my first scan surrounding the one tiny follicle (and were the reason they initially wanted to cancel my cycle) were actually eggs as they disappeared by my second scan and my estrogen was high. So in reality, we were working with the poorest egg I produced that cycle.

Not a lot of point in long protocol for me if it's to increase the follicle count as I just don't have many eggs left. Can see why it would benefit a lot of people but I do believe I'm better off relying on my body to chose the best of what r left 😊

So exciting that it's all beginning to fall into place for u! :D please keep me posted! 😊

I have skipped this month, solely because the timing was a bit pants and my collection day would've been on the 25th! Couldn't see myself getting too many people offering to take me to and from the egg collection! ;)

I will do second cycle in Jan and 3rd in Feb with a transfer in Feb too if I can 😊 I have been given a Royal telling off for taking the Q10 so have sacked that off now and am just taking vit D and B6, omega 3 and folic acid. We shall see!

Have a FAB Christmas if u celebrate it....I am just going to relax, spend time with my family and gorgeous nephews and eat and drink far too much! 😊 Mother Nature will figure out he rest with a bit of science thrown in to help for good measure! 😊 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back