going sooo slowly....

cherelle

Reaction score
Has anyone else got to the stage where they just wanna do things they shouldnt???

Since i got my bfp i instantly quite smoking, i havent touched alcohol, i havent eaten or drank anything im advised not to and ive tried to get as much rest as i can when im not working....... and up until now i havent felt like im missing out.

But now im dying for a glass of wine, iid absolutely love to get glammed up and go clubbing, d kill for a cigarette, id do anything for a big fat juicy rare steak and i even gave in a little this morning and had runny eggs on toast!!

Anyone else getting the 4 month itch? lol x :wall2:

I am not 4 months yet but I am pretty much the same as you, gave everything up from a 20 a day habit, to alcohol and the not allowed foods.

I could kill small animals for a ciggy and all I have wanted for the past week is bacon and runny egg bap.... xx

small animals lol!!! i just want my next scan to hurry up - i feel like the novelty of pregnancy is wearing off - i know it sounds awful but its true :-(

i know once i meet my little one at the next scan and find out the sex ill feel much better though x

i ant to fussed tbh, dnt even think about being preggers half the time lol

Awww hun :hugs:

I think everyone has periods like that and you will prob go thru love it, hate it and just want it over stages lol

I am feeling pretty lucky a the moment. I am really enjoying this pregnancy. With my son I suffered with severe fatigue - I would fall asleep anywhere lol and I was constantly poorly I just hated every minute of it.

Chin up hunny. Have you started buying some baby things yet? Just a couple of vests or some bottles might be enough to get you giddy again xx

Thanks hun

I have bought one thing - just a little hooded top thingy but that might be a good idea actually.

Me and OH are moving house in a couple of weeks so im sure that will take my mind off everything. It just seems hard as its the party season and i feel like im missing out on everything and im stuck in the house or working 24/7.

I cant wait to see all my family at christmas though. :)

I'm not even going lie to you. I stopped smoking at 23 weeks. I did cut down from 20 a day to 2 a day. And occasionally have my sneaky one.
I still have my odd glass of wine or a spritzer.
You can have 1-2 units per week (not that I suggest drinking weekly) but the odd glass here or there is not going to be detrimental to ur health or babies.
As long as you are not messing with drugs u will be fine.

yeah - i think my whole attitude has changed the last week or so and i realise i cant be perfect for the whole 9 months! i think from now on i may treat myself to a glass of wine a week or the odd runny egg on toast!! x

I think after my 12 week it dragged to my 20 week mark, In between my scans :S

Now I'm 28 weeks tomorrow can't believe it x time is flying by but I bet after 29 weeks its going to drag bit butt time x

At least you gave up tho LeaLea!

I smoked all the way thru my pregnancy with my son.

Who btw is 11 and completely healthy with no health problems does not get regular coughs and colds compared to the other little germ spreaders he went to school with!

I just promised my OH I would give up if I got pregnant again....so I did! Promise is a promised and all that!!

Cherelle - Good luck with moving house hun! That is no easy task x

Last edited:
I feel like that from time to time and cave when it comes to medium rare steak and a prawn or two. The whole thing seems to be speeding up a little for me now although it drrrragged in the beginning. Hang in there and ull b at ur 20 week scan before you know it xxx

Like I was saying this morning I'm struggling with not smoking but apart from that I'm ok. Most of the foods you can't eat I don't like anyway. I'm going to have one glass of wine on Christmas day but I don't miss drinking. I'm came off medication I had been on for 7/8 years and I'm really proud of myself. It was on the cards anyway and pregnancy just gave me the push to do it!
It's all worth it babe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and good luck moving! I managed to get some stuff moved today despite the bad weather it's a bloody nightmare especially when I can't lift boxes but once I'm in it'll be great! Did you and OH find a new place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only just managed to give up smoking, well on 3rd day of no cigarettes at all and i am desperate for one now!
I also can't wait to have a glass of wine once my little man is here!
XxX

I would like to be able to drink at xmas, what im missing most right now is medication tbh ! I have a terrible cold the now and there is no paracetemol but everything else that could help with this horrible headache I have but im just not allowed! sleeping tablets would be great too, I just can't sleep any more... :( X

I think after my 12 week it dragged to my 20 week mark, In between my scans :S

Now I'm 28 weeks tomorrow can't believe it x time is flying by but I bet after 29 weeks its going to drag bit butt time x

I feel like I been pregnant forever n I can't wait for labour day

I feelas though my pregnancy has came to a stand still! Ive had my first scan and now just thinking 'when will i get a bigger bump?' and its forever until my next scan. Im thinking of getting a private sexing scan just before christmas as a treat :) means we can tell everyone on christmas day whether its a boy or girl! xx

Last edited:
yeh ive been thinking that aswell emma ... its just the expense before xmas though :-(

Pinkymum - we have less than 2 weeks until the people weve rented our place to move in and still havent found anywhere to live lol!! Have 2 viewings today and 2 tomorrow so wish us luck!

x

Cherelle- It is expensive, im so impatient though. I was a bit gutted when i got my appointment through and saw that its not until 21st jan :(
Whats going on with your ticker? It says your 15 weeks, is that wishful thinking lol xx

no they changed my dates!! on my letter i got from the hospital! been meaning to change it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back