sex life dead!!! :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Who ever said that people's sex life is mroe frequent has lied to me lol.
I thought by now i would be wanting it more but i havent :( Ive not wanted it at all but OH cannot live without because after a week hes seems to a right mardy git so i give it to him about once a week:roll:.

Why hasnt my sex drive gone up :( im nearly 17 weeks and im still not up for it, im not tired or anything havent got morning sickness i just havent felt the urge again yet :mad:.

Anyone else like this!?!

sorry not here, i went through a stage of not being up for it up until about 12 weeks but soon got my mojo back ;)

Some ladies just dont feel like it, wether its a physical thing or a mental thing i dunno but your partner should be more accepting of you not wanting to do it, its not going to help you prepare for labour if you are using that bit of your body when you dont want to be

if hes that desperate he can use his hand basically, dont do something you dont want to do because not only will you not like it, the baby wont either x

He sometimes says that he might of well as married his hand but he never uses his hand. I tell him to put up or shut up, hes 35 an moans like a 17 year old not getting owt. I wish men can get be pregnant because they wouldnt last!!!

Im just coming up to my 18th week and i still really dont care about anything like that.

Ive been like this since i was about 6 weeks i think and stil no sign of change.
I was also told id be going mad for it in the second trimester but it hasnt turned out like that. :lol:

I am still having morning sickness (lasting all day most days) and i am very tired most of the time to, dont think thats whats putting me off though, i just dont feel like it.

Tell your OH you just dont feel like it, you shouldnt be doing anything you dont want to. You wont enjoy it. Its just added stress. :hug:

It hasnt bothered me at all so far and im 25 weeks, saying that i was discussin this with a friend yesturday funnily enough and she sed she wanted lots in the last few weeks of her pregnancy so who knows ....

xx

Everyone is different hun, not everyone has an increased sex drive during pregnancy.. Try to explain to your OH that you don't want to have sex with him at this moment in time.. You shouldn't have to do it if you don't want to x

i dont feel like i will ever want it again lol i have got no sex drive now at all xxxxx

And tbh, I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who didn't support me emotionally.. Espec as you are going through a worrying time with the thought of your prev miscarraige on your mind :hug: I hope he becomes a bit more understanding for you x

yeah i wouldnt wanna have sex with someone who is mean to my dog lmao xx

lol. I do get stomach pains now im at 17 weeks nearly so i just say im in pain an tired, i wanted the sex drive to go up cos ppl been saying in the 2nd tri it went up an then goes down again or something like that. I hope its not near the end where i look like a whale, i already feel unsexy :( lol.
i wana wow factor not crap factor feeling lolx

Awk cmon.. You are pregnant lol love your bump!

Aww this has made me feel quite bad - my sex drive was pretty high and now has hit the roof! But I do have odd days where it is the last thing on my mind so I can in some way sympathise :hug:
Everyone is just different when they're pregnant so I wouldn't worry, my friends girlfriend didn't want sex for the whole 9 months! It's probably not helping that he's not being very understanding either - MEN!!
Chin up and just enjoy being pregnant, like you said put up or shut up :)

Trying to love my bump lol. Just want a gud sex drive, least hoping it comes back when ive had baby atleast lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back